chap fo. eight

i was gonna rob y'all but-

warning - i have no clue what I'm writing/saying cz I've never received, seen or gave a lap dance so GIZE don't jump down ma throat

-

Lorena's hips moved in a circular motion against mine and i felt my cheeks getting warm. i was screaming, jumping and giggling on the inside. she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and tilted her head side ways. her hips matched the 'beat' in the song and i was getting wet.

she got up, removing her legs from off of mine, giving me a little view between her legs whilst doing so.

Lorena bent over and touched her toes and i almost melted in my seat.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pussy and boobs girl. i love seeing camel toes and allat.

damnnn.

i straightened my posture as i watched her every move.

her body moved sensual to the music that was playing- even though i didn't understand the lyrics, it was giving what it was supposed to.

she turned around and trailed her hand down from the valley of her breasts to her thigh, swaying her body as she did so. Lorena maintained eye contact with me as i placed my hand over my mouth to hide my grin.

so a mafia boss and a seducer?

i can work with that.

Lorena took 5 steps towards me and placed her hands on my leg, leaning her face closely to mine. i let my eyes wander down and towards her breasts. i could see almost everything. i looked back into her beautiful eyes and Lorena brushed her lips against mine. i grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down into me. she squealed and arch into me. i pecked the corner of her lips and let my lips trail down towards her neck. i kissed her on her pulse point and lorena tilted her head the opposite direction so that i can have more access to her neck.

i made her lay on the couch and got between her legs. lorena looked up at me and bit her lip. i placed my lips on hers, desperate to touch, to taste her. our lips moved against each other in perfect sync. i parted both of her legs wider, letting her rest one of them on the head of the couch and the other around my waist.

i pulled back from the kiss and looked down at her.

fuck.

i got up from where i was and walked towards the curtain and stuck my head through it. Richard looked at me.

"no one should enter."

he nodded.

i walked back towards Lorena.

"take the dress off." i instructed her and she did as told, dropping the dress on the ground.

hourglass?

yes.

i folded my fingers behind my back and folded my lips to stop myself form smiling.

the effect she has on me is insane.

Lorena picked up on this and smirked. she spread her legs, pulling up the waist of the thong. Lorena let it rest on her hips and started to rub her clit through her underwear. her other hand was used to grope her bare breasts as she played with herself. she soon shifted her panty to the side, exposing her wet pussy. Lorena dipped one of her fingers in her wetness and placed that finger in her mouth, tasting herself. with that same finger, she used it to call me towards her.

as if underneath her spell, i walked towards her, my eyes not moving from hers. Lorena made a 'down' motion with her fingers and i got on my knees between her legs. leaning forward towards her core, i placed a kiss on her mound. i held eye contact with her and started to twirl my tongue on her clit. i placed another kiss on her clit and raised her legs onto the couch, giving me a better and wider view of her drenched pussy.

her core gaped and i licked down towards her entrance and back up again, lapping up her juices. Lorena moaned softly above me, watching me pleasure her. i had broken eye contact with her to focus on pleasuring her to my best.

i teased her entrance with my tongue, thrusting it inside of her and out again. i didn't give her what she wanted though. i placed my hand on her thigh and leaned into her pussy more and sucked on her clit. pushing my hair to the side, i let my teeth grace her clit and her hips rose of the couch. i held the thong in place as i sucked on her clit.

Lorena placed her hand in my hair and held it up so that it didn't get in the way. i pulled back from her pussy and placed my two fingers in her mouth. Lorena's lips wrapped around my fingers as she sucked them off, spitting on them and coating them with her saliva.

i could cum to the look on her face right.

i removed my fingers from her mouth and brought them to her entrance, sinking my fingers into her. a soft, long moan came from her lips and i moved them in and out of her slowly. i know she could take a third but not yet.

watching my fingers pump in and out of her pussy was a sight to see. i could feel my wetness dripping on my thigh and i felt nothing but desperation as i pleasured her.

what even are panties?

if Lorena knew, she'd probably strangle me to death.

i picked up the pace with my fingers and leaned back down to her clit and used my tongue to pleasure her also.

her core tightened around my fingers and i knew she was close. i curled my fingers inside of her, hitting her g-spot. after a few seconds, she was cumming on my fingers, moaning loudly with her head thrown back on the couch. i slowed down my fingers and licked up her slit numerous times.

i removed my fingers from her pussy and placed them into my mouth, cleaning my fingers of her juices. i licked my lips once i was done and placed kisses on her pussy. i stood up and bit my lip. lorena grabbed me by the throat and pulled me down to her face and smashed my lips against hers.

we kissed for a short period of time and lorena pulled back and rested her forehead on mine.

"that was fucking amazing."