chap fo. seven

we arrived at the club and i was shocked.

i have glimpsed a club before but i never knew that this was what it was like on the inside.

colorful flashing lights blinded my vision that came from a huge disco ball and lights in the corners of the room, the faint smoke going up in the air into nothingness, the smell of substances and alcohol all greeted me as Lorena and i entered the club.

the guard infront of us led us to the vip section as Lorena placed her hand on my lower waist. the guard used his hand to motion us towards the section and Lorena nodded at him and he bowed slightly and left.

as expected, Lorena's guards was there. i recognized Richard and waved to the guy happily. he smiled at me and Lorena sat down and i took my time to look around the area.

a dark purple led lit up the vip section. the vip section was situated upstairs so that it had a little view of the club from above. black curtains were there to be drawn closed if needed for privacy, three leather couches in the room - a long one in the middle and two small ones at the side facing each other and a small white fridge in between the big couch and the small couch to the left.

"sit." Lorena said and patted the space beside her.

i sat down beside her and threw my legs over hers.

"what do you want to drink?"

i gave her a look.

"there's non-alcoholic drinks too." she chuckled.

even though the music downstairs was still being heard, i could hear Lorena perfectly fine over it.

"dr. pepper." i told her and she rested my feet on the ground, got up and took one out of the mini fridge. Lorena sat back down whilst opening the drink for me and i took it from her with a smile.

"thank you."

Lorena lifted my legs and placed them on hers once more.

"a little warning beforehand, women tend to come up here in lingerie, sometimes just panties and tape over their nipples and they tend to serve liquor and seduce."

i shrugged.

"that's okay. its not what they do. its what you do."

-

i nodded my head aggressively to the current music that was playing. wanna be by glorilla was playing and damn, the beats were crazy.

i was on my 4th shot and Lorena was on her 2nd.

i did a little funky dance to megan's part and Lorena burst out laughing.

"what are you doing?" she asked after she recovered from her fit of laughter.

"dancing!" i exclaimed and did a little spin. "go meg, go meg." i motioned my hand at her to go and she raised her glass in above her head and bopped her head.

i pouted. "you're no fun." i whined and Lorena laughed.

"this isn't my type of music, my love."

"ladiessss." the dj said into the mic and did the little remix sound, stopping the music. "grab a man and gimme a whine to dis." (SCREAMING)

the beat dropped and so did the lights. they turned red and a sultry song started playing.

'fuck uh mean she mi nuh miss uh'

'when uh pussy mek mi heart skip a beat'

'cuss uh when uh si uh sin'

i have no clue what the song is saying but it sounded like it have a vibe.

i turned to look at Lorena from where i stood and she sipped on her whiskey.

"don't tell me you've never listened to this genre of music before."

i gave her a blank look.

"I'm breaking up with you." she pointed a finger at me. "you're so uncultured!"

my lips parted in shock and Lorena shook her head. she downed her whiskey and stood up. she walked towards me and held me by my shoulders and made me sit down on the couch. she walked back towards the curtains and pulled them close but not before whispering something to Richard to which he looked back at me and grinned and then he nodded.

the song restarted and lorena put her hair in one with the scrunchie on her hand.

oh?

she walked towards me and straddled me.

i relaxed underneath her and she smiled at me.

the music started playing once more and Lorena's hips started move against mine.

double 'oh?'.

shi let's get this party started.