7

"Hey, Sannie,"

"What do you want, bunny?" San questioned.

"I need to cash in one of my favours," Felix said

"What do you need?"

"I am technically speaking working on the James case, I need access to the bins that they took from the house,"

"Bunny... that is asking a lot," San said.

"All you would be doing is signing us in. I promise we won't do anything stupid and you will be supervising the whole time,"

Felix could here San hum, "Do I get to take you out to dinner?"

"Agent Choi, that wouldn't be appropriate considering you are with Wooyoungie, who I set you up with,"

"He likes you too, bun. If I didn't ask he would've,"

Felix hummed, "Maybe, but I make no promises that anything will work out. Especially since you of all people know how I am,"

"Yeah, I do know how you are. Since I got a maybe, you don't need to cash in one of your favours,"

The younger smiled, "Thank you, Sannie. We'll be there in thirty,"

"See you, bun,"

Felix hung up and went back into the room.

"My friend will sign us in, but he has to stay a supervise," he told Gaeul and Jeongin.

"Where are you guys going?" Ava questioned.

"Following a theory. We'll bring back food," Gaeul said, grabbing her jacket.

Jeongin got up and grabbed his stuff and handed Felix his things.

"I'll drive," Gaeul stated.

The men nodded and followed her out to the car.

"Nice car, it matches your jacket," Felix said.

"Thank you. I was going through a supernatural phase when I was seventeen, so my parents got me this car. I'm not in that phase anymore, but I love this car," Gaeul said, getting in.

Jeongin got in the back and Felix got in the front.

"So who is this friend?" Jeongin asked.

"Uhm, supervisory special agent San Choi," Felix told them.

"An FBI agent?" Gaeul questioned surprised.

"We met when he worked with my brother, had a few hook ups, then I set him up with my friend and now they are happily together,"

"Now, I wonder whole else owes you favours," Jeongin said.

"That will stay between me and them, however, if needed you may find out who they are,"

"Bunny,"

Felix turned a smiled seeing San.

"Bunny?" Jeongin and Gaeul questioned in unison.

"Long story and it is not PG,"

"Hey, Sannie," Felix greeted.

"Okay, I talked to my boss, he said it is completely fine that you guys are going through the stuff, you can take photos, but you cannot remove any items from the room and you have to wear gloves. I will be in there too," San told them.

"Okay, thank you,"

"Alright, follow me, we have you set up in a room,"

San held Felix's hand.

"I thought that he was dating someone," Jeongin whispered.

"We'll give ourselves headaches, let's not think of it right now," Gaeul said.

Jeongin nodded.

"You guys are still here, at least some of you," Hyunjin said.

"Yup, Gaeul, Jeongin, and Felix went-" "Felix was here?" Hyunjin questioned cutting Ava off.

"Yeah, he came in a few hours ago, then he, Gaeul, and Jeongin left to check something out," Yuna said.

"What are they checking out?"

"Felix came up with the idea that there is something with the daughter," Beomgyu told him.

"The daughter?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Yeah, he read through the police interrogation transcript of the dad and he mentioned that the she was home sick with a cold, but none of the photos reflect that," Ava muttered dismissively.

Hyunjin's brows drew together.

The door opened and Gaeul, Jeongin, and Felix came in holding coffee and a box.

"Professor Hwang, hey," Gaeul greeted.

"Hi, where were you guys?" Hyunjin asked.

"We were looking into something with the help of someone bunny knows," Jeongin said teasingly.

"I did not tell you how I got that nickname for you to use it to tease me," Felix stated.

"How did you get that nickname?" Yuna questioned.

"The person we met with, Felix and them used to have flings," Gaeul said.

"Oh... oh! Oh my..." Yuna said.

"Gross," Beomgyu shuddered.

"Felix can I talk to you?" Hyunjin questioned.

Felix nodded and handed the coffees to Beomgyu, who took one and drank it.

Once Felix and Hyunjin left Ava laughed a little, "Looks like someone is in trouble," she muttered.

"Oh shush, Ava," Gaeul said.