56

"What are you doing for thanksgiving?" Minho asked.

   "Probably just spending it with Yeji, Juni, and Vi, why?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Jisung wants to have a big dinner, since in a couple months we are going to be leaving to travel for a bit,"

  "Even with Liv just waking up?"

   Minho nodded, "She's all settled in here, she starting school in January, she's going to therapy, she is also the one telling us to go," Minho said.

    "Who is all going?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "If you are wondering about Felix, he is going,"

   "I wasn't asking about him, but it is good that he is going, you know, because you are leaving in a couple months, so it is good that he is going," Hyunjin rambled.

  "So it's good he is going?" Minho asked.

   Hyunjin nodded, "It is good because he is your brother,"

   "Bro, I haven't seen you like this for years"

  "I don't know what you are talking about,"

  Minho chuckled, "You just said it was good my brother is going several times,"

   Hyunjin sighed, "He makes me feel all boylalalou,"

  "Boy-what now?"

  "Bear with me, Vi is rewatching Girl meets world. The point is he makes me feel, god, I don't know how to describe it, like I look at him and it all goes away, like he is the only person there.

  And his eyes it is like they hold galaxies upon galaxies and the galaxies that couldn't fit fell onto his cheeks decorating them with little stars. Then I see how he is with Viola and it… I just want to see that all the time- I want to see him all the time,"

   "Holy crap, you have it down bad. Like I have seen you in like love, but this… this is a whole other level of love,"

   Hyunjin groaned, "He like makes me feel warm and tingly and like he smiled at me once- it was like one of those big smiles he does when laughing- my heart like skipped so many times I thought I was having a heart attack,"

   Minho laughed.

  ♠

  "Genuinely, I like him, he's sweet, he holds the door open for me, he draws me, he plays music for me, he does all this stuff and it is cute,"

  "But?" Yunjin questioned.

  "But, I'm in love with Professor Hwang. Like actually in love with him. He was there for me with the Lani stuff, he was there with the thing with that other attorney.

  He helped me go through documents held seriously personal information, he gets me food and coffee, he bought me a new first edition Pride and Prejudice book after mine got destroyed.

Completely unprompted, since like the third week of being in his class he left little gifts on my desk with handwritten notes. But it's not just those things that influence my feelings. In his own cute way, he cares.

   He cares so much. Carrying me to bed, making sure I was okay that week you were gone and I was sick. So many things just add up and it makes me take a set back and realise that if I don't do something I will miss out on the best guy. Because he is the best guy, he's good with kids, he knows what he wants, he cares, he is just perfect,"

  "However," Yunjin said.

  Felix sighed, "However, he is seven years older than me, he is my brother's best friend, he just got his daughter back into his life and he is trying to navigate that. He could love me one minute but then find someone his age and realise that he wants someone like that someone more mature,"

  Yunjin nodded, "Okay, my turn,"

  The older nodded.

  "Declan is amazing, caring, lovely and all those other things and I do think you should give him a little more of a chance, at least until after the recital next week. Yes, Professor Hwang is older than you and your brother's best friend and he has a daughter, but, it does seem like he loves you.

  My suggestion for you is to give Declan a little more time, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, Declan knew what he was signing up for when you two began this thing. As for professor Hwang think about a little more, okay?"

  Felix nodded.

  It sounded like a good idea, especially given everything. But is it?