24

Hyunjin took a deep breath as he parked in front of Felix's apartment building.

    "I should drop you from the class, that crossed the line of professionalism by miles," Hyunjin said.

    Felix pursed his lips.

   "What were you thinking? He was a client,"

  "If you want to drop me from the class, then fine, go ahead," Felix said.

   Hyunnin sighed, "I don't want to drop you from the class, but I need to know by you did that. Felix, you are a smart kid, you knew that it would not be professional and that it could put you at risk to be dropped from the class.

  You even acknowledge that if Minho ever found out he would be pissed. So what compelled you to make a honestly quite reckless decision?" He questioned

   "I don't know why, okay? I just thought, "Hey, he's here and he finds be attractive and he's not some jackass frat boy, it's just going to be sex, so there is no big deal,". I didn't care about the consequences,"

   The older pursed his lips, "We have a case down in Virginia. You have a pass on your exams and classes while we are there, go clean up and get your stuff, I'll wait for you here," Hyunjin said.

    "I don't even get to choose if I want to go?" Felix asked.

  "Think of it as a punishment for sleeping with a client, trust me, it's better than being dropped from the class,"

  Felix nodded muttering a small 'Okay'.

  Leaving the car he took a deep breathe and went to he flat.

   "You're home late," Yunjin said.

  "I'm really only here to get some stuff and to clean up. We have a case in Virginia and I have to go," Felix told her.

   "Have to or want to?"

   "Have to. It is a punishment," Felix answered, going to his room.

   Yunjin's brows drew together, she stood up and went into Felix's room, "Punishment for what?"

"Uhm,"

  Only then did Yunjin see the hickeys on Felix's neck.

   "Wait, did you and professor Hwang…?"

   "What? No. I slept with a client and, uhm, Professor Hwang caught us about to start round five," Felix said, grabbing clothes to change into.

   Yunjin's mouth fell open, "Oh my gosh, how comprising of a position though cause you some-" "I was on top, I'm pretty sure he saw my ass," Felix cut her off.

   "What about Professor Bang?"

   "Chan is dating Changbin now. That is why I kept going to see him,"

   "So like how jealous was Professor Hwang?" Yunjin asked.

  "He was pissed not jealous," Felix corrected.

  "Please, everyone can tell he has a thing for you and you definitely have a thing for him,"

  "I do not have a thing for him,"

"Oh really? You go into the office before the rest of the interns and even before Professor Yeh and Professor Choi, with coffee for you two. You stay late. You answer his messages at ungodly hours. You don't get pissed when he shows up randomly, all signs point to you liking him," Yunjin stated.

  Felix pursed his lips. Hearing it laid out like that he had to admit it to himself.

   He liked his professor in a romantic way.