13

"Thank you guys for letting me stay," Yuna said.

   "Anytime," Yunjin said.

  "Oh, Yunjinnie, Gaeul, Yuna, Beomgyu, Jeongin and I are going out to the mall tomorrow, do you want to join us?" Felix asked.

  "I can't, Chaewon and I are driving to meet up with my parents. We are going to spend the weekend in New York," Yunjin told him.

   "That sounds fun, besides a couple hours tomorrow, I am spending my weekend showing my parents what I am doing with my life so they know I'm not wasting their money," Yuna said.

   Yunjin and Felix chuckled.

  "This weekend will pass quickly, I'm sure of it," Felix said.

   Yuna hummed, "I can only hope,"

   "Okay, well, I have to go to sleep or I won't wake up when I need to. Goodnight guys, try not have to much fun especially so late," Yunjin said, going to her room.

  "I should probably sleep too, my parents are going to have a fit if I am tired while with them," Yuna muttered.

  Felix nodded, "Remember if you're hungryor thirsty, kitchen is full. If you need something and can't find it just come ask me, I'll probably be up for a little longer,"

   Yuna nodded, "Thanks again, Lixie,"

  Felix smiled and nodded, with a quick goodnight, he went to his room.

  Yuna didn't expect to wake up to screams and cries. When she sat up Yunjin was rushing out of her room doing her best to avoid the stand near her door.

   Yuna stood up and followed her.

   Felix was crying in his sleep. Yunjin turned him to his side and put a hand on his back, she was whispering things that Yuna couldn't make out.

     When Felix woke up he was quick to get off his bed and rush to the bathroom with Yunjin following him just as fast.

     Neither Yunjin or Felix had notice Yuna so she went back to the pull out and laid down. She could still hear Felix crying.

    "He always says he is okay…" She whispered.

    "Do you guys think that professor Hwang has a significant other?" Beomgyu suddenly asked.

    "I don't know, but I don't think he would," Gaeul said.

   "Why not? Even hardasses are capable of love," Jeongin said.

    Gaeul and Beomgyu laughed a little.

  "Honestly, I think he is just too work focused to fall in love. I mean how many times have we been called in for cases?" Beomgyu questioned.

"I remember waking up in the middle of the night because he was at my flat due to a case," Felix muttered bitterly.

   "He went to your house?" Gaeul questioned incredulously.

   "To be fair it might've been my mistake because I messaged him intending for him to see in in the morning, but instead he asked for my address and I gave it to him not thinking he would come over,"

"What happened when he came over?" Yuna asked.

  "We talked about the case, uhm, at some point I fell asleep, woke up on my bed which I figure was because of Yunjin," Felix said.

   They all stopped what they were doing and looked at Felix.

  "I don't hate to say this, but hun, there is a possibility of if he was there when you fell asleep that he carried you to your room," Gaeul stated.

   "How would he even know which room is mine?" Felix questioned.

  "Your door has a giant Stitch wall sticker on it, it is pretty clear which room is yours," Jeongin deadpanned.

   "He wouldn't have," Felix said.

    Would he?