43

"What do you mean it could get people in trouble?" Felix asked.

    "Basically, Winslow has a ton of emails regarding you, some of them date back to when he first became a lawyer about a year or two before Hyunjin, maybe around the same time as Minho.

  He became obsessed with everything to do with the James case. In particular, he became obsessed with the key witness that was never called. He did dig and found out it was you. From there he learned plenty of thing about you.

  Now the thing that can get him and others in trouble is the fact that medical records were shared along with legal files. I didn't look at any of them but they are from your doctors and your lawyer," Yeonjun explained.

    Felix pressed his lips together and nodded.

   "With leaving a trail, do you think you can collect on the files that were sent and send them to me, so we can go over them, make sure they are correct?" Hyunjin asked.

  "I already did. This is the password to get into it," Yeonjun said, handing Hyunjin a slip of paper.

   "Thank you, Yeonjun,"

  Yeonjun nodded and left.

    "I have so many…" Felix trailed off.

   "We don't know if any of the files are actually real," Hyunjin said.

  "But if they are? My whole life is laid out in all those papers. What my parents did to me is in those papers. Minho fighting to get guardianship of me. Everything I have been trying to keep in my past for years is in those files, files that he had and read,"

    "Felix, angel, breathe. There is a investigation starting regarding Winslow, they find these they'll contact you and from there we'll deal, but for now you need to stay level-headed the best you can so we can go through these and check if they are real, okay?"

    Felix took a deep breath and nodded.

   "Shit, I need to call Seungmin," Felix said suddenly.

  "Seungmin?"

  "My best friend he was here the other day,"

   "Why do you need to call him?" Hyunjin asked.

"His dad is my therapist and well he is the only one who knows everything," Felix said, dialling the younger.

  "I told you I'd help look through them,"

  "I know, but Seungmin is my best friend I've known him since I was four and we promised to tell each other everything… at least to an extent,"

   "Hey, what's up?" Seungmin answered.

  "I need to ask you a favour and I have a question," Felix said.

"What is it?"

    "Has your dad mentioned someone named Winslow before?" Felix asked.

  "Eh, yeah, he came around few years back asking for your files for some court thing. My dad never gave them though because he didn't have a warrant or whatever,"

   "Okay, there has been a small issue and now quite a few of my files if not all of them were sent to this person and now I have to go through them to see if they are actually real or fake. Besides Minho who I am not calling you are the only one who knows everything, so can you please help me?"

  "I'll help, but you should tell Minho," Seungin stated.

  "I can't, at least not now," Felix said.

  "Babe, who is it?"

  Felix's brows drew together, "Was that Jeongin?"

  "I have to go, bye Felix, be up in three,"

  Felix looked at his phone confused.

  "What's wrong?"

   "I think Jeongin and Seungmin are sleeping together," Felix muttered.

  "Didn't you and Seungmin just…"

  "No, last time I slept with him was  junior year,"

   "So why would he imply something when nothing happened?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Because he thinks you like me," Felix said without a thought.

  Hyunjin's eyes widened and Felix pursed his lips together realising what he said.

  "I'm going to go change,"

    Hyunjin was still surprised when Felix  left.

   "Wait…" Hyunjin muttered