44

If you think the story is almost over, it's not.

-

  "So, what you are telling me is that you think that one of Felix's friends was intentionally trying to make you jealous?"

  "Yes,"

  Minho hummed, "Which friend?"

   "Seungmin? I think that was what his name was,"

"Oh, then yeah, he probably was. He did something similar with Jisung and I," Minho said.

  "I'm sorry, don't you ever find it weird that you two started dating when he was eighteen?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Actually, we weren't dating. We never dated,"

   Now Hyunjin was confused, "You and Jisung never dated…?"

  "No, uhm, okay, he and I met in December when he was eighteen. When he first started college is when we realised we liked each other, but we didn't do anything about it. Maybe the January after his nineteenth birthday is when I proposed, then we had our wedding after Minjunnie came into the picture," Minho explained.

  Hyunjin switches his phone from one ear to the other, "How did Felix's friend play into this?"

   "Right, I took Felix, Jisung, Seungmin, and Felix's then boyfriend to the amusement park. Seungmin would not stop holding Jisung's waist, kissing his cheek, holding his hips doing all that stuff.

  I finally broke when Seungmin said they should ride the ferris wheel and kiss at the top. I proposed to Jisung right in front of the ring toss stand,"

  "Okay, but now the difference between you and me. Is you had feelings for Jisung, I don't have feelings for Felix,"

  "I'm going to ask you a few questions and if you answer yes to any of them you like him. Question one: did you at any point think of pulling Felix away from Seungmin?" Minho questioned.

  Hyunjin pursed his lips, "Yes,"

   "Did you want to tell Seungmin to back off?"

  "Yes," he answered.

  "There may have been a moment where Seungmin leaned a little to close to Felix, did you want to pull Felix away and kiss him?"

   "…yes…"

  "Congratulations, Mr Hyunjin Hwang, you have feelings for my little brother. You break his heart I break your arms, okay, bye, I need to call my husband,"

  Minho hung up and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

    The knocking at his door bringing him from his thought of the person who what probably standing outside. Standing up, he opened the door.

   Seungmin and Felix were there.

   It was going to be a long night.

  "Do you like him?" Seungmin suddenly asked quietly.

  Felix had fallen asleep next to Hyunjin on the bed just a bit ago, emotionally spent from the day.

  "What?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Do you like Felix? And don't play that whole 'of course, I do, he's my student,' don't give me that bs. Do you actually genuinely like him?"

  Hyunjin took a breath, "Does it matter right now?"

  "Yes, it does. I have seen Felix go through hell and back because of a ton of crappy decisions people in his life have decided to make. Last time someone made a crappy decision I almost lost him. I almost really lost him. The scars he has aren't just fun little things," Seungmin stated.

  "I know they aren't. I wouldn't dream of hurting him," Hyunjin said.

  "Do you like him, Hyunjin?"

   Hyunjin glanced at Felix.

   He did like him, he really did. He probably loved him to be honest.

  He wasn't ready though and he didn't think he'd ever be ready for that type of relationship.

   "Not like that, no," he answered.

   Seungmin nodded, "Then set boundaries, don't lead him on, because he deserves better than that,"

   Hyunjin nodded.

    Boundaries…

   It really is not going to be easy to get them together.