58

"Jisung, will you go sit down," Olivia said.

"The dinner needs to be perfect," Jisung said.

   "Okay, hun, you look like you are about to pop, you need to sit. I understand you want it to be perfect but we don't want you to get hurt," Rachel said.

   Jisung sighed and walked out to the patio to sit with Minho who was still working the grill.

   "Felix, do you need help with that?" Hyunjin asked, watching Felix try to lift a Dutch oven that was rather large.

  "Uh, no, no, I should be good," Felix said.

   "Lix, you should let someone else do that," Declan said.

  "I got it, it's fine,"

   However, just as Felix said that, one side of the Dutch oven fell and some of the soup inside splashed on Felix.

   Felix set down the other side hastily and pulled his sweater away from his skin, "Fuck, ow,"

  Hyunjin quickly walked over, "Are you okay?"

  "We should go get you cleaned up," Declan said.

  Felix tensed, "Uhm, professor Hwang can help me, he uh, knows where my brother's room is so he can get me another sweater. How about you stay and help," Felix suggested.

   "I'm pretty sure I'd be better help with you," Declan said.

  "We still have to take everything to the table, it would be better if you stayed because this house is a maze," Seungmin intervened.

   "Uh, okay, I guess,"

   Felix nodded and quickly walked off with Hyunjin.

   The two made it to Minho and Jisung's room fast.

  "You go clean up, I'll get you a sweater," Hyunjin said.

   Felix nodded.

  "It didn't actually hurt you did it?" Hyunjin asked pulling a sweater out.

  "No, it's just red,"

  Hyunjin walked over sweater in hand.

    Felix pursed his lips as he looked at Hyunjin through the mirror.

  "He doesn't know about these," Felix muttered.

  Hyunjin nodded, "You've only known him a couple weeks I didn't think he did,"

   "His one flaw is that there is a reason for why people do well this," he said looking at his arms.

  "There always a reason," Hyunjin said softly.

   Felix pursed his lips.

Hyunjin handed Felix the sweater and then put his hands in his pockets  "I made a mistake when I said we should set boundaries,"

   The younger sighed and put the sweater on, "You were trying to stay professional, I understand that. I just kind of wish that we went about it better,"

   "Felix…"

  Felix shook his head, "We should get back out there,"

   "Right,"

   The two got back and the table was set and everyone was beginning to sit down.

  Seungmin and Juni quickly sat on either side of Declan, leaving two spots left on either side of Viola. Hyunjin sat to the left and Felix sat to the right.

   "It is nice that we are all here," Jisung said, trying to ease the obvious tension.

   "Yes, it is," Yeji said.

  "So Declan why are you here instead of with your family?" Seungmin asked.

    "Uhm, well, my family went to London and I am joining them tomorrow," he said.

   Chan hummed, "Valentino, do you have a sister?"

   "Yes, I do, Marisol. I believe she took your class last year,"

  "Oh, Marisol was so nice, I met her actually when I took Chan's class," Felix said.

   Declan smiled, "Seems like of I had played my cards right I would have met you sooner, it's like fate that we met now," he said.

   Hyunjin pressed his lips together and looked at his food.

  "If you had met Felix last year what do you think you realtionship would be like relative to now?" Juni asked.

   "Uhm, maybe we would be actually dating,"

  Jeongin chuckled, "Felix last year was not looking for anything serious,"

  "Really?" Declan questioned.

Felix nodded, "I didn't want anything serious until about a few months ago. Last year something almost got serious because of situation that led to a scare. So right now, if it was true I would probably be in a serious relationship and I'd have a one year old,"

"Oh, I remember that," Seungmin said.

   "Wait what?" Minho questioned.

  "Mm, this is something we should talk about with only adults no small humans around," Felix said.

  "Okay, but who here knew about this before tonight?"

Seungmin, jeongin, Olivia, Rachel, Jisung, chan, Changbin and Yeji all raised their hands.

  "We're definitely talking about this later," Minho said.

  Felix nodded.

  Viola made a small squeak noise as some of her food dropped.

   "Oh, are you okay?" Felix asked.

   The girl nodded, "Didn't realise how much food there was," she said.

   Felix picked up the cloth napkin and wiped her chin, "It's okay, it happens,"

  Everyone took notice to the look Hyunjin had. The soft fond look he was giving Felix as he helped the girl out.

  It was obvious to everyone that he was so in love with Felix.