62

Three weeks later
December 18

   "I should tell him, right?"

   Seungmin went to speak but Felix spoke first, "But if I tell him he could see me in a different light,"

  The older was pacing back and forth.

    "Felix, I think he's proved that he will never look at you different from who you actually are," Seungmin said.

   "Okay, but this is different. Everything that happened with Lani, my parents, my ex, was all by the time I hit my teens. Like he knows I went to therapy when I was like 6 or 7, but he doesn't know why,"

   "When you are ready tell him. If you aren't ready don't tell him, and please stop pacing, you're making me dizzy," Seungmin said.

   "I'll tell him eventually. I would but I've been nauseous lately, pretty sure I caught Taehyun's stomach bug the other day," Felix said.

  "Ah, and you invited me over,"

   Felix laughed and sat down, "I visited them a few days ago, I'm not contagious anymore,"

   "So how are you and professor Hwang?" Seungmin asked.

   "Uhm, we are good. Up until I caught this bug I had been going over to Hyunjin's and hanging out with him and Vi,"

    "So you a Viola are getting along?"

   Felix nodded, "Hyunjin says she a little like me a bit of a cuddle bug,"

   "He doesn't like physical affection?" Seungmin asked.

  "He's a little like Minho with it,"

   "Basically, if you're not the person he is in a relationship with he doesn't want it,"

  "Barring family kind of," Felix said.

   Seungmin nodded, "What are you doing next week?"

   "Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, and I are having dinner this Wednesday, but besides Christmas and Christmas Eve which Hyunjin suggested I could spend with him and Vi not much of anything, why?"

  "I was thinking maybe Tuesday we could have an ice cream date, I am having some small issues, that I want to try and work out before then, but if I can't I really want your help,"

  "Tuesday I am all yours," Felix said.

   Seungmin smiled, "Thank you, Lix,"

  "Hey, just because I have a… significant other, doesn't mean that I won't have time for my best friend,"

   "That took a lot for you to say," Seungmin said with a small laugh.

  "I am still getting used to saying it and like we aren't exclusive? But we spend a lot of time with each other," Felix said with a laugh.

  "Does he even date? Like I mean he is older, does he do the whole dating thing or is it like courting?"

   Felix covered his mouth hiding his laughs, "He's only like 7 or 8 years older than us, I'm pretty sure he dates,"

  Seungmin laughed, "That is old though,"

  "It's not that old,"

   Seungmin shrugged and pulled Felix in for a side hug, "Well while you are with your old man, I have a very hot, high stamina, partner,"

   "We are not getting into that, because then I would have to tell you all about the night of the recital,"

  "Yuck, don't want to hear about that," Seungmin said.

   Felix laughed a little.

  -

December 20

    "So where is Viola tonight?" Jisung  asked.

  "She is with my grandmother tonight," Hyunjin said.

   "How is your grandmother?" Minho asked.

   "She's still working even though she's like nearing her 80s, but she's healthy and happy to see Vi more,"

  Minho nodded and opened the bottle of wine, "Lix, do you want any?"

  "I would, but I think I still have a bit of a stomach bug from visiting Taehyun and Beomgyu the other day,"

  "A bug?" Jisung questioned.

   "Yeah, just been a bit of nausea, bloating, that stuff," Felix said, with a shrug.

   "Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Hyunjin asked.

  Felix shrugged, "It's just a bug. I mean the worst it has gotten is when Seungmin and I order from pizza hut on Monday and I- well you know,"

   "I knew you weren't feeling well, but I would have liked to know that it was a little more than just you not feeling well,"

  Jisung and Minho looked between the two with raised brows.

  "Usually, I just tell my friends that I'm not feeling well and they'll text me saying like 'rest well, feel better,' stuff. Maybe they'll drop by, but I've never really had to tell them how bad it is," Felix said.

  "Okay, just next please tell like if it gets worse," Hyunjin said.

    Felix nodded, "Okay, next I will tell you,"

  Maybe there would be a small issue with there age difference… among other things.