14

As Felix walked up to his apartment door he cursed seeing water leaking from under it. Quickly he unlocked the door and opened it.

   "Fuck, these stupid damn pipes," Felix groaned.

   Pulling out his phone he called the landlord.

  "Mr. Colton it is Felix Lee from Flat 16B… Yes, that Felix Lee,"

  Felix rolled his eyes, "I was calling to tell you the pipe I think bursted again… it really can't wait… Mr. Colton there is like half an inch on water in my floor… I- okay, fine, that will be okay, I guess," he said.

   The man on the other end hung up causing Felix to huff.

  Walking over to the kitchen sink he open the cabinet and looked at the pipe which was like a fountain.

   "How did Minho turn it off last time?" He muttered.

    Kneeling down he tried to look for anything to turn of the sink, but it was impossible because of the water splashing him.

   He couldn't call anyone, Minho was in court, so was changbin, Yunjin was in New York, Jisung was taking care of Minjun, and his landlord was an ass.

Felix whined when he heard a knock at the front door, "What now?" He muttered.

   Walking to the door he opened it, surprised see Hyunjin.

  "Professor Hwang, what are you doing here?"

   "You weren't answering my messages," Hyunjin said.

  "Ah, well, I am busy with things and it is the weekend, so you know," Felix said.

   "Why are you wet? Why is your floor wet?"

   "I'm redecorating. It's the new look didn't you know?"

Hyunjin raised a brow, "Have you tried turning off the pipeline?" He questioned.

  "What a good idea! I've just been playing with the sink water that is all over my floor as it damages all my belongings," Felix huffed.

  "That is a bit argumentative,"

  "Well, you know, I am in a bit of a snarky mood, considering my pipe bursted and I can't shut it off,"

  Hyunjin walked passed Felix and to the kitchen, taking his coat off he set it on the counter and rolled his sleeves up.

"What are you doing?" Felix questioned.

  "Shutting off the water," Hyunjin stated.

   "I do not need you to shut it off,"

   Hyunjin looked at Felix and blinked a couple times, "Do you know how to shut it off?"

   "No," Felix answered quietly.

  "Exactly," Hyunjin deadpanned.

  Kneeling down Hyunjin reached back and shut the two valves off, effectively turn the water off.

   "You make it look so easy," Felix muttered with a pout.

  Hyunjin stood up and turned to Felix, "There are two valves in the back you have to turn them to the right to turn them off,"

   Felix nodded focusing on the wall behind Hyunjin and not on the white button up shirt that had become a second skin, which was showing off the rose and butterfly tattoo right above his heart, along with the snake tattoo that was on Hyunjin's bicep.

  "I, uh, am going to go get you a towel," Felix said, quickly leaving.

  A minute or two later Felix was back with a towel, "Uh, thank you for turning it off," Felix said.

   Hyunjin nodded.

  They stood in silence for a moment before Felix's eyes widened and he rushed to his room, Hyunjin following confused.

   "Shit," Felix muttered, picking up book.

  "What is that?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "A book I should have picked up this morning. It's a first edition of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, I knocked it over this morning and forgot to pick it up,"

   Hyunjin's brows shot up for a moment. 'that had to be expensive,'

  "Stupid pipes, now I have to clean this stupid mess and take pictures," Felix huffed.

  "I would take picture then clean up," 

   Felix nodded.

  "Do you need some help?" Hyunjin offered.

"Probably, but I can probably call my brother or someone," Felix said.

   "I'm already here, I can help,"

  "Are you sure?"

  Hyunjin nodded.

    Felix pursed his lips and nodded.

  This should be interesting, no?