66

Nervously Seungmin knocked on the door.

   He and Jeongin just needed to talk, just talk.

    The door opened and it wasn't Jeongin. It was a woman, a woman in Jeongin's place, in his hoodie.

   "Who are you?" The woman asked.

  Seungmin glanced at the apartment number, "Ah, I must have gotten the apartment wrong, sorry. It was 87 not 78," he said.

   "Yeah, 87 is a floor above," she said.

     Seungmin nodded, "Sorry to disturb you, have a nice day," he said, quickly leaving.

     "Won, who was that?" Jeongin questioned standing besides the brunette.

  "Some guy, I think he got the address wrong, but I'm not sure. He kind of reminded me of a puppy,"

  Jeongin bit his lip.

  "Anyways, thanks for letting me crash here last night. I will make sure to return your hoodie in a timely manner," Wonyoung said.

   The two hugged, "Anytime, let me know when you get to Yujin's," Jeongin said.

   Wonyoung nodded and grabbed her bag, "Text you later,"

    Wonyoung left and Jeongin pulled out his phone.

Innie
Did you come by my flat?

Minnie❤️
No.
Can we meet later?

Innie
Sure
Do you want to come over?

❤️Minnie❤️
Can we meet at like serendipity café

Innie
Uh
Yeah
Okay
I'll see you at 12? Is that good?

❤️Minnie❤️
Yeah
I'll see you then
Bye

-

   Seungmin bit his lip and wrung his hands. His nerves were everywhere.

   He hated being nervous. The first time he was engaged he wasn't nervous. The day of his wedding in his second long term relationship he wasn't nervous.

  But right now it was like his heart was in his throat, his hands were shaking, he was nervous.

   "Hey," Jeongin said softly.

   Seungmin took a deep breath and smiled softly at Jeongin.

   "Are you okay? You're shaking,"

  Jeongin held Seungmin's hands, causing Seungmin to pull his hands away.

  "I-I can't do the casual thing. It just isn't me, I'm not the casual sex on a random Monday type of person. I like dating, I like having a plan, what we are doing isn't that,"

   "So you want to stop?" Jeongin asked.

  "I just- I love you, Jeongin, I do and as more than a friend, but you said it yourself, you don't do relationships and I want something real, something stable," Seungmin said.

  Jeongin pursed his lips.

   "I don't want to lose you. Now, I know that I have said some things I didn't mean before, but this isn't one of them. I want you in my life Seungmin Kim and I want you in my life as more than a friend and as more than a fuck buddy,"

   Seungmin sighed, "I want to believe you, but just hours ago there was a woman at your house in your hoodie answering the door,"

    Jeongin reached over and held Seungmin's hand.

  "Her name is Wonyoung Jang, she is a model, and my childhood best friend. She's a few years younger than me, our parents know each other. She is like a little sister to me. I haven't slept with anyone, but you, since I met you.

I have had a crush on you since I met you freshman year of undergrad. I started to sleep around because you were engaged, then the jerk broke your hurt and I got into a fight with him, because I saw him hooking up with someone the day after he broke up with you. I have been in love with you for six years," Jeongin said.

    Seungmin's eyes widened.

     "Will you give me a chance to show you how much I love you and not just in a physical sense?"

   "I… Yes,"

    Jeongin smiled, "Good, because I think I might've started to ball if we became Professor Hwang and Felix,"

  Seungmin laughed softly, "I love you, Jeongin,"

  "I love you, Seungmin," Jeongin said, kissing Seungmin's hand.