30

Felix entered the lobby holding his bags, he didn't expect to see Hyunjin there, pacing.

  "Where the hell have you been?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "I went out. My best friend is here in town for a bit and I needed to talk to him," Felix answered.

   "Fucking- you should have told someone instead of leaving like that. What if you had gotten hurt?"

   "My best friend picked me up and dropped me off and at no point during me being out was I alone. Also, I'm a third degree black belt in Taekwondo and my best friend takes self defence classes. I'm pretty sure I can handle myself,"

   "God- Felix that doesn't matter, you are in a place you've never been which mean you don't run of like that. What the hell were you thinking?!" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Professor Hwang, I am perfectly capable of going out by myself and not getting kidnapped. Now, excuse me while I go to my room to change and look over the case before we have to at courthouse in two hours," Felix stated walking off.

   Hyunjin sighed and shook his head.

    ♠

   "Child custody case turned Domestic violence case, twelve year old girl wished to live with mom… Yeji Hwang," Felix closed the file and stood up.

  Exiting the room he went to Hyunjin's and knocked on the door.

   Hyunjin was surprised to see Felix there when he opened it.

  "Felix, what are you doing here?"

    "Did you give me the wrong case, because Yuna, Gaeul, and Jeongin have the business case," Felix asked holding out the folder.

   "You got the right folder. Ms. Shin, Ms. Kim, Mr. Yang are accompanying your brother in that case. You are accompanying me on this one," Hyunjin said.

  "Professor Hwang, this is a personal case I can't just go,"

  "It is why I need you to go. Shuhua has known my sister as long as she has known me, she won't be able to look at this rationally. You obtain practically the same level of skill as Shuhua and you haven't known Yeji for long,"

   "Yuna can read people just as well, if not better than me," Felix stated.

   "Felix, I need someone there I trust.  It is involving my sister and my niece, therefore, I will need help to make sure I do not involve my personal feelings,"

   "Professor Hwang, I hate to ask, but why are you the one trying the case if you are so close to it? Someone else should be doing this. Doesn't Soyeon specialise in these types of cases?"

   Hyunjin pressed his lips together, "The same reason that Minho has when he tries to keep you from things even when he knows he shouldn't. Protectiveness.

   Someone may be able to protect themself and stuff, but when you care for that someone, you can't help but be protective. Yes, Soyeon could have been lead on this case, but I needed to, because it is Yeji and my niece. So while, I know you are apprehensive about this, will you please join me in this case?" Hyunjin asked.

   How could Felix say no?