18

Jinsoul walked up to Shuhua, "Is he okay?"

   "I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that if he could he'd leave James with same injuries,"

   "I've never seen him worked up like this and we've been on worse cases together,"

   Shuhua pursed her lips, "I don't think it is the severity of the case, I think it is more along the lines of who testified and the emotional connection between them," She whispered.

   "Shuhua, if he threw this case because of any emotional connection he has with Felix, he could get in trouble," Jinsoul whispered seriously.

  The younger shook her head, "Trust me, that was the best he could do. Felix, he crumbled any defense that Hyunjin had prepared. All Hyunjin could do is question whether or not Felix was right about who it was,"

   "I just hope that whatever ruling comes out, it doesn't negatively impact him, because that would be worse,"

  ♠

      He through hit after hit not stopping, until the older male motioned for him to stop.

  Pulling his helmet off his sweaty hair fell in his face, taking his gloves off he pulled his mouth guard out.

  "What is up with you man?" Minho questioned, between breaths.

  Hyunjin ran his hand through his hair and took a drink of water.

  "I don't like the fucking case I am working on,"

   "Then why did you take it?"

  The younger took a deep breath and tossed his water bottle down.

  "Because up until about two days ago, I was fine with it," Hyunjin said.

   "What happened two days ago?" Minho questioned.

  "It is the Lani James appeal case. I didn't know Felix was involved until Saturday, when I went to… visit him,"

    "He told you about it?"

    Hyunjin licked his lips and sighed, "I didn't know the extent of it all, until he testified against James about it. It took everything in me to not quite possibly kill the guy then and there,"

    "I haven't seen you like this in what? Ten years," Minho said.

   "I just… hearing it all… I don't know- it took a lot to not stand up and ask the judge to excuse me from the case,"

   "Hyun, what's going on? Because last time I saw you like this, I mean like this worked up to the point you are angry like this was ten years ago with the thing with Jules,"

     Hyunjin pursed his lips, "I don't know, this particular case is just, I really don't know," he muttered.

   "I don't think it is simply the case, I think it is more of to do with who exactly involved in the case. You and I have worked on some pretty graphic shit and this is the first time you have been emotionally involved like this," Minho said.

  "He's my student, I think that, that is the reason I am so emotionally involved,"

   "Hyunjin, the last time you were like this was with Jules, what emotions were involved with Jules?"

   Hyunjin shook his head, "No, no, I wouldn't," he said.

  "Hyun, you have to consider it as a possibility," Minho stated.

  "Okay, no, it isn't, it just isn't, okay?"

    Minho nodded.

   It just wasn't a possibility.