12

"What is going on with you? Are you sick?" Yeonjun asked.

   "What do you mean?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "I think he means the thing with Felix earlier. You were like softer with him than you are with the others," Shuhua said.

  Hyunjin clicked his tongue, "No, I wasn't,"

   "Yes, you were. You even used his first name. You never use first names," Yeonjun stated.

  "I use your first names," Hyunjin countered.

   "You and I have been friends for a little over three decades, and you and Yeonjun have been friends for nearly two decades. If you called us Ms. Yeh and Mr. Choi, it would be a little weird. Felix, you've know him two months," Shuhua said.

   "Okay? I am failing to see your point,"

  "Failing to- Hyunjin, you expressed more concern for Felix in two seconds then you have with any of your other students in several years," Yeonjun stated.

  Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went back to his work.

   The door opened and Yuna peeked her head in, "Hey, Gaeul, Felix, and I pulled the long straws and are going to head out to pick up lunch, would you guys like anything?" She asked.

  "No, thank you, sweetie, we are good," Shuhua said.

  "Ms. Shin, is Mr. Lee okay?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Yep, he just needed coffee. Alright, we should be back in an hour," Yuna said.

  The three nodded.

   Shuhua and Yeonjun looked and Hyunjin.

  "Ms. Shin, how is Mr. Lee? Totally not weird," Shuhua said.

  Yeonjun hummed in agreement.

  ♠

  "Agh, I hate cold weather," Yuna whined.

   Felix chuckled, "It'll warm up in a minute,"

   "I miss summer now," Gaeul said.

  "I like winter, it is always so nice," Felix said.

  "How is it nice? Frostbitten nose and finger tips, wool socks, broken heaters, are not fun things," Yuna stated.

  "Coco by the fireplace, making cookies, winter fair, winter love, kissing in the snow, making snow angels, that is all fun things," Felix stated.

  "Winter love?" Gaeul questioned, with a raised brow.

  "Felix are you perhaps falling in love with someone?" Yuna asked teasingly.

  "No, it is just something I think about when winter comes," he said.

   "You know I think someone has a crush on you," Yuna said.

   "Oh, spill," Gaeul said.

  "Professor Bang, he asked me about Felix the other day, asked if I knew if Felix would be coming around any time soon,"

   "He's probably just curious about when I will come around, he likes checking in with his old students," Felix said.

   "I don't know, I mean I know a few of his old students and he knows I do, but he specifically asked me about you," Yuna stated.

   "Even so, professors and students dating is strongly ruled against," he mentioned.

  "Please, you know how many students are dating professors? A lot. Hell, Chaeryoung is dating Professor Choi," Gaeul said.

   "Also Ryujin and Professor Hwang's sister, they are dating," Yuna said.

   "Is that why Ryujin visited this morning?" Felix questioned.

  "Yeah. Anyways, Ryujin and I share a flat and our walls are a little too thin so I can hear certain things I don't want to, so can I crash at one of your places tonight?" Yuna asked.

  "Can't at my place, babe, a couple of my friends from out of town are visiting for the week so it is a full house," Gaeul said.

  "Yunjin and I have a pull out couch, it isn't the most comfortable thing, but you are welcome to stay," Felix told her without a thought.

   "Oh, thank goodness,"

   Felix chuckled.

   Focusing back on the road as Yuna and Gaeul talked he hummed. Was Professor Bang curious about him?