54

"Vi, slow down, baby," Hyunjin called out.

   The small girl was giggling and running down the hall to Hyunjin's class.

    Hyunjin let out a breath as they got to it. His nerves felt jumbled as he thought of his confession. Would he be able to do it?

  "Okay, now when we go in there, I am going to set your computer up and you are going to listen to your class, while daddy teaches his class okay?" Hyunjin said.

   Viola nodded, "Yes, sir," she giggled out.

   Hyunjin smiled and rolled his eyes.

   Opening the door, Viola ran in first.

   "Oh my god, it is a kid. Why is there a kid in here? Felix is this yours?" Jeongin threw question after question.

  Hyunjin sighed and walked into the class and extra person catching his attention.

   "Jeongin, we've known each other for years, you know I don't have kids,"

   "There was that one-" "Hello, public space, we don't need to talk about that," Felix cut the younger off.

   "Mr. Yang, we talked about the sharing of private information in a public space, need I remind you," Hyunjin said.

   Gaeul laughed.

  "No, we do not need to be reminded of that," Jeongin said quickly.

  "Okay, but I'm still confused, because the kid is cute and oddly looks like Felix, but Felix doesn't have kids," Yuna said.

   "If I had kids you would know," Felix said.

   "Do you want kids?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

  "Yes, especially during the baby stage they are so cute and their cheeks are so squishy and Oh my gosh, when Minjun was little he had Jisungie's squirrel cheeks and they were so cute and I have baby fever. This is what I get for hanging out with Jisung while he is pregnant," Felix rambled.

  Hyunjin held back a smile.

  "This is my daughter, Viola, she will be joining us for class," Hyunjin said.

   "You have a daughter?!" Five of six of the students questioned.

  "Yes, I have a daughter, she is six,"

   Viola smiled, "Hello, I am Viola Hwang, nice to meet you!" She said.

   "It's nice to meet you. Oh my god, you are so cute," Felix cooed.

  Hyunjin chuckled.

   The guy next to Felix whispered something in Felix's ear, causing Felix to flush and push the others shoulder lightly.

   "Don't you have class, Declan?"

Declan smiled then quickly kissed Felix in the cheek, "I'll see you later," he said leaving.

  Hyunjin pursed his lips as he set Viola up for her classwork.

   "Sometimes I wonder how you collect men so fast," Beomgyu said.

   "Yeah, like multiple guys have asked you out this year alone," Yuna said.

  "Okay, uhm, I am not talking about this here," Felix said.

    "Yeah, because that would mean you would have to tell everyone how you became the school slut," Ava said.

  Felix's eyes widened and he glanced over to Viola who thankfully had headphones on.

   "You don't say that here. You want to talk like that to all your friends or to anyone else who will believe your bs go ahead, but not here in front of a child," Felix said quietly.

"What are you scared of a child not liking you?"

  "Ava it isn't the matter of her liking me or not, it is the matter of you displaying inappropriate behaviours in front of her which can then influence her, so drop the topic until you are with your friends,"

   Ava rolled her eyes.

   -

   Felix lingered as class ended.

   "Call be later, okay?" Yuna said as she began to leave.

  Felix nodded and the woman left.

   Viola was playing games on her computer and Hyunjin was putting stuff away.

   "So that custody case," Felix said softly.

  Hyunjin pursed his lips, "She called me from the hospital, my ex had left her home alone and she got hurt,"

  "How is she doing?"

   "She is okay as she can be. I have to set her up with some counselling because of what she went through, so now it is just a matter of finding a good therapist," he said.

   "I know one from when I was younger, she is still practising. I went to her when I was around eight. I'm pretty sure Minho still has her information, if you want check her out," Felix said.

   Hyunjin smiled softly, "Yeah, I'll check her out,"

   As Felix looked at Hyunjin he noticed the small bruising on his cheek. Carefully Felix touched it, "What happened?"

   "Julianna wasn't very happy with the idea of me fighting for custody of Vi," Hyunjin said.

  Felix pursed his lips and began to let his hand fall, but Hyunjin caught it.

   They stood like that for a moment.

  Felix looked down at his phone, "Ah, I have to go, Declan wants to show me something,"

  "Are you and him dating?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Uh, well not really. I met him on the way to see my sister and we've kind of just been talking since then- well we went on one date, but that is it. I guess we are trying to start something,"

   Hyunjin pursed his lips and nodded.

  "I'll see you tomorrow professor Hwang," Felix said, quickly leaving.

   Hyunjin sighed.

"Dude, you love him," Viola said.

  "Nosey," Hyunjin said.

"Yup,"

  Hyunjin chuckled.

   She was right though. He was absolutely in love.