67

"Min, it's not that big of a deal,"

   "Yes, it is! He ruined your innocence!" Minho said.

  "That left the chat when he was 15," Seungmin said.

  Felix pursed his lips.

   "I did not mean to say that out loud," Seungmin muttered.

    Minho looked at Felix with wide eyes, "What?"

  "Okay, we have established that I have not had my innocence for a long time, however, Min, you can't kill Hyunjin, because he is the father and eventually at a later point in time we'll probably be more than just boyfriends. I would like for him to live long enough to get there," Felix said.

   "You got him pregnant but didn't ask to marry him?" Minho questioned Hyunjin.

  "He did, I politely declined. While I am a little ready for a baby, I'm not ready for that," Felix told him.

  "That is the way things go though," Minho stated.

  "I agree," Hyunjin said.

    "Dude, not the right time," Jisung whispered.

   "I'm serious though, the only reason Julianna and I didn't get married was because of reasons you already know, but this is different,"

   Felix shook his head.

   "I'm- I'm not," Felix took a breath, "Look Minho, you are my brother the time for you to make decisions on behalf of me ended a while ago, I respect your opinion so much, I do, however, I am not ready for marriage.

  Hyunjin, I already explained to you why exactly that is something I can't do right now and why it is something I am scared of, so please respect that. Can we please drop this topic?" Felix said.

   "Yes, we can. Min, we need to go to the hospital," Jisung said.

   Minho's brows drew together and he looked at Jisung, "Huh?"

   "I think she is ready to say hi to the world,"

  The older's eyes widened, "oh… Oh! Holy shit. Yes, we need to go,"

   Felix watched his brother panic and Jisung calmly get up and begin to walk to the front door.

  "Shit, where are my keys?"

  "Over here, Jagi," Jisung said.

  Minho grabbed his keys and Jisung's overnight bag, "Okay, I'm ready to go," Minho said.

  "Shoes," Jisung stated.

  Minho quickly slipped his shoes on.

  "I'll watch Minjun, don't worry," Seungmin said.

  "Thanks, Seung,"

   Minho opened the door and the two left quickly.

  "I am going to go check on Minjun," Seungmin said, leaving Hyunjin and Felix by themselves.

   "I know you want things to be a certain way, but Hyun, do we really need to be engaged or married to do that?"

   "Lix, I was always told that unless there were circumstances like the one I was in with Julianna, then the proper way to handle this was marriage. It was what my mother told me all through growing up,"

   "I understand that, but it is scary, okay? Having a baby is scary, but marriage on top of it is scarier. I want to get married to you, I want to do all the wedding stuff with you, I want to grow old with you.

  I mean that dream I had of us and we were like married I woke up and the thought of being married to you was an amazing feeling, but right I am not ready and that is something I want to be ready for,"

   Hyunjin pressed his lips together and held Felix's hand.

   "I will always my ideas about certain things, but I'm not going to pressure you into agreeing to a marriage you aren't ready for, because I know you won't be happy," Hyunjin said.

    Felix smiled softly and kissed Hyunjin, "Thank you,"

   Hyunjin squeezed Felix's hand softly, "I love you,"

  "I love you, Hyunnie,"