🌺22🌺

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

"Come on, Hyunjin. Is this really necessary?" Andrew questioned.

"You were caught with you pants down in a semi-public place having sex with your intern. Yes, this is necessary," Hyunjin stated.

The man groaned.

"Well, you should have though twice before you had public sex," Hyunjin muttered.

"Who is the blonde?" Andrew asked.

Hyunjin hummed, "Ava Lynn, she is one of my interns this year,"

"No, not her, the guy. He's cute,"

The Ravenet looked up and licked his lips, "He is off limits,"

"Aw, why?" Andrew asked

"Because you're a player and that is Minho Han's little brother," Hyunjin told him.

"I'm not a player and Minho actually likes me,"

"Does your intern agree with that? Minho doesn't like you enough to let you date his little brother. He especially doesn't like you that much after you tried to hit on his husband with whom he has a child with,"

"In my defence, I hadn't met Jisung before and thought he was just a cute guy that was interning for Minho," Andrew said.

"He is still off limits," Hyunjin stated.

"But why? Come on, Hyun, we've known each other for seven years, why is he off limits?"

"Because he is my student and my intern, so technically speaking he is on this case and I don't need you to flirt with him,"

"Or maybe you just like him," Andrew suggested.

"Watch it Andy, just because you and I are friends doesn't mean I won't kick your ass," Hyunjin said.

"Just saying,"

Hyunjin was about to speak but Felix walked up to them.

"So like I drew the short straw, I am the one staying. Which Ava is not happy about but her parents are flying in, so yeah,"

"And why can't Ms. Shin, Ms. Kim. Mr. Choi, or Mr. Yang stay?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Yuna and Gaeul both have exams tomorrow. Beomgyu has a very important meeting tomorrow and Jeongin also has his parents coming in," Felix told him.

Hyunjin bit his inner cheek and nodded, "Okay, behave please,"

"I'm not five," Felix muttered.

"Not you, you I know won't do something you're not supposed to do. I'm talking to you," Hyunjin said looking at Andrew.

Andrew put his hands up, "I'm just sitting here,"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and looked back to Felix, "I am going to go back to the office, please make sure he doesn't leave. It shouldn't be long before we get this handled,"

Felix nodded.

Barely ten minutes later was it just Felix and Andrew in the house.

"So, are you hungry?" Andrew asked.

"Uhm, no, not really," Felix said.

"So you are a little hungry,"

"I never said that,"

"The not really part implied it, therefore you are a little hungry," Andrew stated.

"That is not how that works," Felix said.