21

"Okay, new case," Shuhua said.

  "Where is professor Hwang?" Ava questioned.

  "Hyunjin is at the courthouse getting the verdict on the James case," she said.

"What is the case, Professor Yeh?" Felix questioned.

   Shuhua smiled, "This is where we tend to piss off the law out there,"

   "What does that mean? Are we going to break laws?" Beomgyu questioned.

  "No, we tend to just piss off law enforcement with this side of our job," Yeonjun said.

  "And what side of the job is that?" Jeongin asked.

   "The one where we fix people's problems," Shuhua said.

   "Fix people's problems?" Ava questioned.

  "Yes, our client is heir of the Park company. Heir Park got himself in trouble after being caught in a very explicit video with his intern in public, kind of. Anyways, a small news station is saying they are going to run the story video and all. We need to fix it," Shuhua explained.

   "Wait the heir of the Park company? You mean Andrew Park? The super hot, most wanted bachelor at the current moment?" Ava questioned.

  "Yes, Ms. Lynn," Yeonjun said.

   Ava hummed.

   The office door opened and Hyunjin walked in.

   "You're back, so soon, that isn't a good sign," Shuhua said.

  "Probation was denied. Jinsoul is looking to retry the case this time charging him with murder, assault, attempted murder and a couple other things, but she wants to talk with someone about it first," Hyunjin said.

  Felix took a deep breath, "I'll be right back," he muttered leaving.

    Hyunjin gave Shuhua a look, she nodded and followed him.

  "There goes the drama queen," Ava muttered.

  "Ms. Lynn, am I going to have to take you to a kindergarten class and make you sit there with the five year old as they learn what respect is or are you going to correct your behaviour yourself?" Hyunjin questioned a bit harshly.

  "What?"

   "Correct your behaviour or I will drop you from this internship," Hyunjin stated.

  Ava pursed her lips and nodded.

    ♠

    "You okay?" Shuhua asked softly.

   Felix nodded and wiped his tears, "It just feels a lot less stressful now that I know he isn't going to be out,"

   Shuhua nodded and wiped some of Felix's tears.

  "I didn't cry ten years ago and now it feels like everything from then is pouring out," Felix said.

  "You didn't cry?"

  Felix shook his head, "After it all I went on autopilot, I guess. It felt like I was in my mind all the time and I had no control. Then when it finally felt like I had some control again it wasn't good,"

   Shuhua nodded, "Why don't you go home and rest?"

  "No, I need to do something, keep my mind occupied for a little," he said.

  "Okay, let's go ahead and go inside," she said softly.

  Felix nodded.

   The two went back inside. Felix sat next to Yuna who filled him in on everything and Shuhua went over to Yeonjun and Hyunjin.

   "Is he okay?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "He's relieved, but I think in my opinion, he is going through the grief possibly again because he didn't necessarily grieve when it all happened," she said.

   "What does that mean?" Yeonjun asked.

   "For I guess months after the incident Felix I suppose you could say was disconnected from the real world, so he may have grieve, but because he wasn't really there it doesn't feel like it, so his mind in going through the process of grieving again, the next few weeks or even months could be difficult for him, so I would be a little gentle with him," Shuhua explained.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips, "We need to focus in the case," he muttered, turning back to the class.

   Shuhua's brows drew together.

  What is up with him?