55

Felix walked into the room. The sound of the violin reaching his ears.

    He stood there watching Declan play Carol of the bells on the violin.

   "You sound great," Felix said as Declan finished.

  "Thanks, the music department is doing a winter recital. I'm supposed to be doing a solo," Declan said.

    "Carol of the bells, it is one of my favourites,"

   "Really?"

  Felix nodded and walked over to the piano in the room.

  "The song is in a minor key, as it repeats…" Felix began to play, "it rises and the tension builds…" his fingers glided across the keys, "then finally the tension releases and the song ends," Felix said as he pressed the last key.

   Declan hummed, "I didn't know you played,"

  "I began learning at six. My brother took me to classes. I learned piano while  he learned dance. I honestly didn't think I'd remember it all,"

   "You sounded wonderful,"

   Felix smiled, "Thanks,"

  ♠

   "Lixie! Look what I made!"

    Felix looked away from the case file and looked at Viola.

   "It's very pretty," Felix said.

   "That's daddy, that's me, that's Kkami, that's my little sister and that is Lixie," Viola said.

   Felix's eyes widened, "Oh?"

  "Yup, a big family,"

  Yuna, Gaeul, Jeongin, and Beomgyu all laughed quietly seeing Felix's face. Hyunjin walked back into the office.

"But Viola, you don't have a little sister," Yuna mentioned.

  "Nope, not yet,"

   Hyunjin dropped his cup, the Americano in it spilling everywhere.

   Felix stood and grabbed some napkins.

"Wait felix-" "Ouch,"

  Hyunjin knelt down and looked at Felix's hand that was red from the hot coffee, "You need to be more careful and you need to listen," Hyunjin muttered.

   "I didn't think it was going to be hot, you usually order iced,"

   Gaeul and Yuna looked each other and made a face.

   "They ran out of ice, had to get it hot, that's why I was carrying it in the carrier,"

   The two stood up.

  "Go run your hand under some cold water, just in case, I got the mess," Hyunjin said.

  Felix nodded and went to bathroom.

  "Look at my drawing daddy,"

   Hyunjin looked at it, "Ah, it is cute, what is it?"

   "It's daddy, Kkami, me, my little sister, and Felix," Viola said.

  Hyunjin's eyes widened and he coughed, "Uh, Vi, baby, can you explain this drawing to me?"

   "Daddy and Felix are married and that is my little sister from lixie and daddy,"

   "Ah, okay,"

    Viola went and sat back down.

  Hyunjin took a deep breath, "Oh, boy," he muttered.