61

December 1st

    Felix blinked a couple times as his eyes adjusted to the bright light shining in through the window.

    Unlike weeks ago when he woke up to a cold bed, right now there were arms wrapped around his waist holding him close.

   Carefully he turned and looked at Hyunjin.

   He looked very peaceful.

  "I can feel you staring," Hyunjin muttered, opening his eyes.

  "How long have you been awake?" Felix asked softly.

"Woke up when you moved,"

   Felix hummed.

  "How do you feel?" Hyunjin asked, his hand moving from Felix's waist to his lower back to massage it.

  "Happy," Felix answered.

  Hyunjin smiled and kissed Felix softly.

  "Good,"

   Felix closed his eyes and cuddled a litt closer enjoying the comfort of the older.

  Well he was until he felt the light brush of Hyunjin's arm against his, causing him to tense and pull away slightly.

    Hyunjin's brows drew together, "What's wrong?"

  "I really just need a sweater or something, I'm sorry," Felix told him softly.

  The older nodded and kissed Felix softly, "There is no reason for you to be sorry," Hyunjin paused and looked at the clock, "how about I get you some clothes to change into and you go shower, while I make breakfast, because Vi will be back soon,"

   "Are you sure you want me here when she comes back?"

   "I am 100% sure I want you here when she comes back, she adores you so much,"

 Felix pursed his lips, "Are you sure?"

    "Felix, I am sure I want you to stay, so would you like waffles or pancakes?" Hyunjin asked with a small smile.

   Felix smile a little as well, "Waffles,"

   "Okay, I will get you some clothes,"

    When Felix exited the shower, he could hear Viola and Hyunjin's hushed talking.

   Rolling his sleeves down he walked out to the kitchen.

  "Ah, you are hopeless, at this point you are going be a crazy dog person,"

   "Rude much?"

   "Well, I'm not the one who can't confess,"

  Hyunjin hummed.

  "Ah, Hyunjinnie do you love someone else?" Felix asked.

  Viola's eyes widened and she turned towards Felix, "Wait what?"

   Felix chuckled.

  "As I was trying to say before you kept cutting me off, I did go and see Felix last night and we did talk,"

    Felix's eyes widened, "Where's my phone?"

    "In my room why?"

  "Because I left Yunjin at the recital and I never texted her meaning she-" Felix was cut off by a knock at the front door, "…probably texted my brother," he finished.

   Hyunjin sighed and went and opened the door.

   Minho was standing there, "Is my brother here? He apparently left Yunjin and hasn't responded to anyone's messages,"

   "Hi, Min, how are you?"

  "Hwang, I'm serious,"

    "Min, I am in here," Felix called out.

  Hyunjin stepped away from the door and let Minho in.

  "All night no one has been able to rea-" Minho stopped when he saw Felix's hair wet and him in Hyunjin's clothes.

    It took a moment but the dots connected.

   "Ah, I am upset, but I'll let it slide this time," Minho said.

  "Hi, uncle Minho," Viola said.

   Minho smiled and waved at the girl, "Well since I'm not going to scold you, I have to go. Jisung's bed written until peanut is born," he said.

  Felix nodded, "Give them my love," he said.

The older nodded then walked over to Hyunjin and whispered something to him.

   Once Minho was gone Hyunjin took a breath and closed the door.

  "Your brother scares me,"

   "Why?"

   Hyunjin was about to tell him but he remembered Viola was in the room, "I'll tell you later,"

   Felix nodded.

  "Okay, breakfast is ready," Hyunjin said.

   "So, since you guys are together, when do I get a little sister?"

   Felix's eyes widened.

   "Uh, well, Vi, probably not for a little while, because you know there are certain factors that go into having a baby and we aren't at that stage yet," Hyunjin explained.

    "What are these factors?"

  Hyunjin took a deep breath, "That you will learn at a later age,"

    Felix pursed his lips wanting to add on to that but deciding to talk to Hyunjin about it later.

   "How about we go eat breakfast, yeah?" Felix suggested.

  Hyunjin nodded agreeing.

   Felix took a breath. It was something to talk about a different time.