🥀40💧

Tw: mentioned self harm, mentioned suicide attempt, Winslow is an ass, mentioned abuse (no details)

-

"Before the jury comes in do we have any matters to discuss?" The judge asked.

"Yes, may we approach?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes, you may,"

Winslow and Hyunjin went up to the bench and Soyeon and Felix looked at the tablet.

"What is it you would like to discuss Mr. Hwang?" Soyeon read.

"I would like to call Juni Hwang to the stand after thus witness, she doesn't know anything of the case besides the fact that it is against Mr. Harper," Felix read.

"Mr. Winslow, you have any objections..." Soyeon hummed and began to read the next part, "Someone should have notified me of this before hand so I have time to prepare, also Juni Hwang should have been in here since day one since she is the one pressing the charges not her mother,"

"Your honour, Juni Hwang is currently outside waiting I can bring her in. I would like to add that Juni Hwang does not need to be here. Her temporary gaurdian her Grand aunt didn't want her to be in the same room as Mr. Harper after what he allegedly did to her, especially since she is only fifteen," Felix read out softly.

-

The judge pressed his lips together, "Has her temporary guardian changed her mind?"

"Yes, she has, I even have a signed off from her stating that she is okay with Juni being in the courtroom," Hyunjin said.

"There is no need for that Mr. Hwang. Mr. Winslow, do you have any objections to Juni Hwang coming to testify?"

There was just a split second of a smile that Hyunjin saw before Winslow covered it up, "No, I have no objections for Juni Hwang testifying or being in the court," he said.

"Okay, is that all we needed to discuss?"

Hyunjin nodded, "Yes, your honour,"

"Yes, it is, your honour,"

The judge dismissed them and Hyunjin went outside to get Juni.

"She's going inside?" Shuhua questioned.

"Yeah, she'll be sitting between Felix and I. Are you okay with that?" Hyunjin asked Juni.

"Yeah, I am," Juni said.

"Okay, let's go,"

Juni stood up and followed Hyunjin into the courtroom. Her currently red curly hair was pinned back with a two heart clips and she was wearing a black dress with lace detailing.

She sat next to Felix who gave a small smile.

"Are we ready for the jury?" The judge asked.

"Yes, your honour," Hyunjin answered.

"Yes," Winslow said.

The jury entered and they were drawn to Juni immediately.

Juni shifted feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Hey, you're okay. They just are curious to who you are," Felix assured.

Juni nodded and set her hands in front of her clasping them together.

That drew a lot more attention due to her scars.

"Is there re-direct for Ms. Hwang?" The judge asked.