Let's address this

I want to address this again in here because I feel the need to

   This is in no way directed toward those who read my stories and follow me. This isn't even directed specifically towards this person.

  I will say though I do not like their comment and it has since been deleted. I do not, I mean do not, want anyone to go to this person's account or find this person's account and be mean or anything, that is not the point of this post.

  This post is to address this.

I have already addressed it on my announcement page, but I want to do it again. I am not going to tag the person and I don't want anyone else doing it either, if they see it, they see it.

   If I come off as rude or petty, I am sorry, but I am a little annoyed by this comment.

  To be completely freaking clear, I do not ship idols in real life, I never have. It is not my business nor is it anyone else's business who anybody is dating. If idols are dating good for them if they aren't, good for them too, it is their choice.

  Fanfiction has no correlation to my thoughts in real life. Fanfics are just things to write for fun.

   If you do not like it, do not read it. I get not liking fanfics, I do, but seeking out accounts that write them and telling them to stop is not right. Fanfic accounts aren't here for those who dislike fanfics they are meant for those who enjoy them and want to read them.

  If you don't like them don't look for them and don't read them.

  I do have another issue with comments like this and I want to mention it. If you have an issue with idol x idol shipping, I surely hope you feel the same about idol x reader, because it is similar, in the way that you are shipping an idol with another person.

If you don't then in my opinion, I feel like you are just contradicting your own statement of no shipping idols.

  If you want the whole 'no shipping Idols' thing I truly hope that you spread that regard to all fanfiction be it idol x idol or idol x reader. You cannot judge one like this without judging both.

   Now for my final remark about comments like this and this is a little more directed to this comment in particular.

  If you want to make comments like this go ahead and do so in my inbox on my twitter or Instagram, do not make them on my profile, because I will not stand for.

My page alway has and always will a safe place for people to be, by putting this on MY PAGE you create an unsafe place. I do not want people to ever feel judged on my page.

  If the person who commented that sees this, I thank you for your opinion, but I truly do hope you don't do that to other creators who just trying to express themselves and share creative stories. As someone who wishes to write for a living, I can say that it is difficult to write OCs, so sometimes it is easier to just use celebrities in general not even just kpop idols.

   Finally, to my lovely angels who read, vote, comment, and follow me, I thank you all for your never-ending love and support when it comes to writing, be it fanfic or OC stories. I do truly hope you continue to support me even with how messy my updates are.

  I also do truly and honestly hope I never have to address a comment like this again, as I said before do not making these comments on my profile if you would like to make them, please do so in my private messages on Instagram or Twitter, I do not want them on my profile as I wish to keep my profile safe and inviting for all.

   I love you all and I extend my love to even those who dislike me, my stories or both.

Stay tuned for the next update of one of my stories! ♡♡