9

"Come in,"

    The blond opened the door and peeked his head in.

    Shuhua smiled, "Hey, Felix, what are you doing here? I thought everyone left," she asked.

  "I decided to stay a little longer," he told her.

    "Well, come in, we can chat for a bit,"

   "Actually I just have a question about the case… I assume you know what is going on with it,"

  Shuhua nodded.

   "Why did she stay in the house?"

   The woman pursed her lips then stood up, "Let's go on a walk,"

    Felix nodded.

    The two exited her office, "You know I'm quite impressed," she said.

   "Impressed with what?" Felix questioned.

   "You. I mean Hyunjin knew something was wrong with the case, but even with how smart he is, he couldn't figure it out. You did though,"

   "I didn't want to believe it was her, because she's a kid,"

    "Unfortunately, when you are in this type of field you have to understand that even kids like her can do bad things," Shuhua said.

   "Why did she stay?" Felix questioned softly.

   Shuhua took a deep breath, "I can say anything for sure, but from what read from those few diary entries, it is because it probably put a sense of gratification in her. Sometimes they want to relive what they did, it makes the feel good in away,"

   "But it was her mom and little sisters,"

   "Yeah, and it is scary to think that that is why she stay because it could mean the she may not feel remorse for what she did, but it is a reality of it," she told Felix.

    "I'm not right for this type of thing. Out of all the people he chose to be in the class, why did he choose me to stay?" Felix questioned.

  Shuhua stopped walking and faced Felix, "There is something about you that he sees and while others- yourself included- may not see it, he does and well, he is Hyunjin and he'll do what it takes to try and show you what exactly he sees,"

  Felix pursed his lips, "Trust me when I say, he isn't going to find anything. I'm not the "look at me I'm secretly talented at this thing" person," he said.

   "Then, who are you?" Shuhua questioned.

   "It doesn't matter,"

  "Hyunjin was only supposed to have nineteen students this year, last minute he added you. He saw you and wanted you in his class, for what reason I have no clue, but now that he has you in this class he's not going to let go so easily," Shuhua stated.

    "That is a little controlling, no?" Felix questioned.

  Shuhua hummed, "He pushes boundaries but he knows when to stop,"

   The younger nodded and looked at his phone, "I have to go, my best friend just got home and she is worried about me,"

  The brunette nodded, "I'll see you later, Felix,"

  "Goodbye, Professor Yeh,"

   Shuhua raised a brow.

  "My best friend, she takes your class," Felix said.

   "Who is this best friend?" She asked.

  "Secret for now,"

      Shuhua hummed and watched Felix walk away.

   He was quite interesting.