65

Viola was excited to have a little sibling.

"Does your brother know?" Hyunjin asked.

"Nope, so far only you, Vi, and Yunjin know," Felix said.

"You need to tell him,"

"Yes, let me call my overprotective brother and tell him that, you, his best friend got me pregnant. How do you think that'll go?"

Hyunjin pursed his lips, "How about we tell him together with Jisung?" He suggested.

"That is a better idea," Felix said.

"So, what is going through your mind?" Hyunjin asked softly.

Felix took a deep breath, "I am scared,"

"What are you scared of?"

"I have had no end of horrible parental figures excluding my older siblings and I'm just scared that I may end up like one of them. I mean I like children, I want to have a baby, but I am scared of being my parents or my uncle," Felix said.

Hyunjin walked over and held Felix's hands, "I have seen you with Viola, you are amazing and I know that you will an amazing parent to this baby,"

Felix leaned forward and rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, "I really, really, want to be. I'm just scared,"

"I know right now you probably don't want to, but just before the baby comes do you want to move in?"

The younger looked up, "What? Are you sure? I mean I would like to, but that is a big commitment," Felix said.

"I think having a baby together is a bit of a bigger commitment," Hyunjin said.

"Well, I guess, but like moving in together says, I want you in this space with me, I want to wake up next to you, I want to fall asleep next to you. It definitely says a lot,"

Hyunjin chuckled, "I know what it means and as long as you are ready for it, I am,"

Felix smiled, "I love you,"

"I love you," Hyunjin said softly.

-

"I'm in love with him, like literally in love. It was only supposed to be a fuck buddy thing," Seungmin whined.

"We both know that the fuck buddy thing would have lasted only a month," Felix said.

"I know and I hate that,"

"Seung, you've never been the casual 'let's have random sex' person. You have always been the one to be in a serious relationship. Hell, you've almost gotten married twice,"

Seungmin groaned hearing that, "Don't remind me,"

"My suggestion is don't do what Hyunjin and I did, just tell him how you feel," Felix said, taking a drink of his smoothie.

"Yeah, but I am pretty sure he isn't looking for a serious relationship," Seungmin said.

"You never know until you talk to him. The same thing you told me, I didn't listen, which led to a long wait before I got in to a relationship with Hyunjin. Now though, he and I are in a relationship and having a baby,"

Felix paused holding his drink mid-air.

He wasn't supposed to mention that.

"You're having a baby?" Seungmin questioned.

"We were talking about the future and babies came up, cause you know he has Vi and like we both want kids, so we wanted to talk about it and it would be nice to have kids, so you know," Felix rambled.

"You're doing that rambling thing. I know you're lying,"

Felix sighed.

"Felix, are you and Hyunjin having a baby?" Seungmin asked softly.

"By accident,"

"Oh, Lixie,"

"I told Hyunjin on Christmas. Yunjin was with me when I found out. We haven't told anyone else. We wanted to tell my siblings and Yeji first, before we told anyone else,"

"Well, I promise you that I will not say anything to anyone," Seungmin said.

"Do you also promise to talk to Jeongin?" Felix questioned.

"I promise I will talk to him,"

Felix smiled, "Good, because you deserve so much,"

Seungmin smiled and held Felix's hand.

Sometimes it was hard to believe how many bad things Felix went through because he was so good.

-

Seungin chapter next!