Chapter 51

Chapter 51

My body was on fire and it burned through me when Wayne pushed me over the bed. I curled my legs around his torso, sealing him, as if I needed to do that. I raced my hands over his back, feeling every inch of him while he deepened the kiss.

It wasn't just about sex–it was more than that. It was ensuring that Wayne was going to be with me forever and the only way possible was for me to let him in, to let him take me whenever he wanted to, to let him fuck him. I was his mate, he had marked me after I had begged him to.

I didn't want to loose him.

I squirmed underneath him, rubbing my legs and arms all over him as warmth filled me up till the core. The feelings came by itself, it didn't need to be forced. It was always there, buried deep inside.

He drew my lower lip into his mouth and bit down hard till I moaned loudly. Chuckling, he pulled away from me and that's when I saw his face. His eyes, brimming with lust and desire—not hunger—not for the first time.

I ran my tongue over my lip and rose my arms as he reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. The atmosphere shifted as I felt his thickness pressed between my legs. I clasped my hands around the brim of his shirt and pulled it over from his neck.

He neared me, pressing his bare chest against mine. My nipples hardened and heat surrounded me from all sides.

My neck stretched as he began placing wet kiss over my skin. I breathed heavily, my heart continued to pound as I whispered, "You're going to listen to me..." Flames grew deep inside me as he kissed me on the right spot, where his mark lied once. It had faded but I could still feel it every time it was touched. "You're going to fuck me."

"Mhmm." He gave me a nod before continuing, this time lowering his mouth to breasts and taking my hard nipple into his mouth.

His knee brushed between my legs and I grind over it while holding myself together. He held me down, steady while taking my nipple between his teeth and biting me with enough pressure to let out a loud, shattering moan.

When he pulled his mouth away from my breast, he placed his hand between my legs and I quickly smacked it away, not wanting it right now.

"No, I don't want anything. Just you, inside me, please." I began pleading. The desperation within me grew.

It wasn't about pleasure—not my pleasure.

His.

"You're hungrier than normal." He grew confused while unbuckling his belt and freeing his cock.

I grabbed my pants and pulled them before flying them across the room and spreading my legs for him. My underwear still remained, covering my bits as I awaited for him to return between my legs and remove it.

"And don't be gentle. I don't need it." I whispered as I moved my hand over his bare chest, feeling the hair brush against my fingers.

The excitement grew in his eyes further and he quickened, ridding of his clothes. He returned between my legs and lowered himself down to meet with my mouth. I grabbed him right and kissed him hard as he began positioning himself.

I didn't need anything from him except for his pleasure, inside me.

His seed.

I moaned in between the kiss before pulling my lips away from him for a moment. Midway, I whispered, "And finish inside me."

Suddenly, he stopped and shot me with an odd glare. He rose from me and pressure changed. His feelings were quenched, the excitement wore of his face and he moved his hands away from my body.