Chapter 59

Chapter 59

While rolling my nipple between his finger, he teased my clit, and I quivered as he brushed one finger over my wet entrance. My juices coated the side of his finger as he trailed down. I pushed my hips forward, literally inviting him to fuck me. Softs, throaty moans left my throat whilst he came over me and placed a hand against my head.

He grinned while lowering his mouth against my ear, "You want me to touch you?" He asked and I nodded my head, giving him my answer immediately.

His finger returned into my soaking entrance, this time pressing hard against it. I held my self together as he made circles around my pussy before sliding inside a finger. My eyes fell over Wayne, I looked at him with desperation and he chuckled before turning his attention to my pussy.

My insides clenched around his finger as he pumped it in and out of me. Arching my back, I felt the pleasure growing deeper inside me as he began speeding up and curling his finger. His other hand was pressed hard against my lower thigh, forbidding my legs to slam shut, something I always did while finishing.

Silence moans made their way out of me. I squirmed and withered on the bed, needing more and in response, he inserted another finger and spread them apart, stretching me wider. I pushed my head back and dug my nails into my own palms as the intense feeling spread over me.

He pulled my leg back, pressing my thigh against my stomach while his fingers slipped in deeper, reaching the brim.

"Fuck." He growled, pulling out his fingers and finding them coated in my wetness which continued to drip from my pussy.

It had been a long while.

He moved aside and came between my legs. I drew in a breath as he gripped the sides of my thighs, spreading my pussy and watching it. He leaned in and pressed his tongue flat against my entrance before drawing it over till the top. My eyes rolled at the back of my head as he tasted me.

With every lash of his hot tongue against my sex, I felt as if I was going to finish, right then and there. He sucked on my clit hard while grabbing my breast and staring up at me. My legs wrapped around his head, taking some of the control back.

Unable to hold it any longer, I finished in his mouth while thrusting my head back and into the bed. My fingers curled, tearing through my skin while I growled.

He watched me finish, orgasm to his skillful tongue and his thick fingers. His eyes shone, glory in them.

"I'm going to ruin you, Clara." He whispered, tossing me around, turning me to my back and undoing the cloth he had tied around my hands.

As soon as my hands were freed, I stretched my fingers wide and placed them against the bed to steady myself but Wayne grabbed onto to them, holding them back, over my ass with his own one.

"I didn't tell you could do wild," He scolded and slapped his free hand over my ass. I yelped forward in pain, stinging rushed over to where he had struck me. "Spread your legs for me, kitten." He said, growling.

Whilst on my stomach, I spread my legs apart and pulled my knees upward and against the bed while the rest of my body was arched down with my ass only hanging in the air. He rose up, still holding my hands behind my back.

I stared ahead at the window, breathing heavily as he positioned himself between my legs, his cock stiff then ever and gliding against my entrance, throbbing and needing just as much as I needed him. At the first thrust, he pushed himself inside me and I clenched around immediately. He silently groaned, holding my hands harder while cursing under his breath.

I turned my head around, yearning to see him as he pleasured me. His face glowed underneath the moon light from the outside while desire grew further in his eyes. He slowly drew his cock out of me before thrusting back in and pushing me a bit forward.

Like a glove, I seized around him, holding his thickness in and milking him. With every thrust, I felt my hole stretching and the sensation striking right at my clit. Second by second, his speed increased, he pushed harder, ramming inside me and going deeper till the tip of his cock wasn't pressed against my cervix.

He let my hands go and before I could reach to rip off the cloth from my mouth, he did it by himself. He drew the cloth over to my neck before tightening it a little. I instantly went vocal, moaning loud.

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he tugged me toward his chest. Pain spread over my scalp but the pleasure was far more than it. He thrusted hard, over and over again.

I grabbed onto his arm, clawing his skin while heavy breaths left my mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Wayne!" I cried, clenching even harder around his cock.

I had been waiting forever, for him to fuck me again and never stop. My legs trembled. He placed his arm over my breasts while my back was against his chest and his head was against my neck, breathing into my scent.

"You missed this, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded my head. "A lot..."

More than I had imagined.

His thrusts slowed down, and inch by inch, he began pulling out. "Show me how much." He ran his tongue over my throat and I moaned.

I pushed my ass back, against his cock, taking his entire length in. My pussy tightened as I moved back and forth, pleasuring myself and him. My ass slammed against his abdomen and the from the wetness dripping, it created a smacking sound.

He slipped his hand over to my pussy, rubbing my clit and I instantly came over his cock. My body twitched once and once more as I finished. My orgasm flooded down my legs, soaking the sheets and the blanket draped over the bed.

"That was too quick, kitten. I wasn't even done fucking you." He grabbed my hair and placed another hand over my back, arching it forward as he took control.

His cock slammed back into me, harder, like a monster. My lips parted and my breathing came uneven. With every stroke, he drove me to the edge once more. My throbbing pussy became sore and red at his brutality. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Wayne." I screamed out his name, finishing over and over again.

His teeth brushed against my neck and for a moment, the pleasure subsided, the hunger thoughts returned into my head. Blood. Before I could think about it for another minute, he creamed inside me, his hot cum hitting my core before he released me and dropped me over the bed.

Breathing heavily, he dropped beside me, "Fuck." He whispered, shaking his head. "Fuck, Clara."

Read the full book Patreon, or on my Inkitt Subscription.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions