Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ropes.

They were fastened around my wrists before I could even blink. I had only kissed him for a few minutes, if not seconds and he didn't waste any time restraining me to the bed. How did I not even know? When I lowered my eyes to my body, I found it unclothed, bared. Only then, I grunted out of embarrassment. What had I done?

My eyes wandered back to Wayne who stood nearby the bed, his eyes upon me, taking in everything he had missed for over an year. "Let me out of these ropes, Wayne."

"Now, why would I do that?" He rubbed his jaw and wandered while my head sizzled.

"This is not a joke." I smiled, sarcastically before tugging on my hands again, hoping the ropes were done loosely but to my surprise, they weren't. Every time I pulled my hands, they only dug deeper into my skin. "We can talk once you remove these ropes." I continued, saying anything to get myself free.

There were a dozen of possibilities running through my head of what all Wayne could do with me as I was on the bed, naked and tied. He could do anything he had ever wished.

"Who said I wanted to talk?" He asked, getting over the squeaky bed.

I pulled my knees together while he slithered closer to me. I forbade my eyes to go down there but they went right there just as he hovered over me. As he was naked, his cock was sprung out, hard and loaded. Heat collected over my cheeks, turning them red while I tore my eyes away from his hardness and stared at anything else.

"Can't resist something?" He wrapped his hand around his cock, fisting it while I remained quiet and collected.

"We could fuck without these ropes. You know that," I offered, giving my wrists another tug. The wooden headboard of the bed only moved and slammed back against the wall. Nothing else. "I'm not fond of being tied while being pleasured."

He chuckled and went straight between my legs. Pulling my legs apart, he wrapped an arm around each leg and took a quick inhale. The scent of my wetness drifted into the air, even reaching me.

"But something tells me you're getting more and more wet with every minute passing by. Why is that, kitten? Do you like being tied? Is it a new kink you picked up on the road?" He asked, teasing me before his body strung over mine and he placed each hand on the sides of my head. His eyes leveled to mine, staring into my soul. "Or do you just like when I'm on the top, controlling you and you're all vulnerable to my leverage?"

I didn't answer for a long minute. Instead, I took in a shuddering breath and looked away.

His mouth lowered to my jaw, placing a kiss while his hot breath fanned over my face. "Tell me..." He waited.

Heat drew me in from all sides. I found myself melting into the bed while being underneath him. Something about him tensed me up in a way I had been tensed up before. The feelings I left buried within me were sliding out, slowly.

"Wayne." I sucked in a breath.

"Yes."

My mouth was dry and a nervous lump was forming in my throat. "Please," I turned my head back around, meeting with his burning gaze. "If you want to fuck me, then please do." I stated, without any hesitation. "The ropes can count as a punishment and the rest of it could be a reward."

He pressed his body against mine and my face flushed when his right hand lowered to my legs. I took in a deep breath and pulled my legs apart as his finger circled around my pussy. He wrapped his other hand over my throat before brushing his lips past mine. I parted my lips to kiss him but he didn't want to be kissed. He wanted something else.