Chapter 66

Chapter 66

I straightened myself in the vehicle, hoping to be comfortable for the next three hours. It was a long drive to Swanhill, the small town up north where the Goldridge Pack lived. Even though it was small, the wolves of the pack were strong, well-trained and taught. They were known for their strength than their numbers.

"We should get going." Wayne spoke to the drive in front, giving him directions and informing him about were we had to head. He returned back to me in moments and said, "Hopefully we will be there by afternoon."

I took in a deep breath and looked out of the windows. The black, tinted van started and the driver drove away from the driveway, entering onto the street outside the house. He continued to drive across town, leaving it soon.

There was no one else except for Wayne, I and the driver. We didn't find it needful to take anyone along with us or endanger someone's life. The pack wolves were precious, all trained and strong but they could not bear the poison or the blood lust that was going to come with it.

When leaving the house and the town, we left Magnus in charge of all the operations and Allison, my assistant, behind him. We had told everyone else on the pack that we were leaving to visit the Alpha of the Goldridge Pack. Our whereabouts were known to everyone.

If there wasn't going to be any contact in twenty four hours, Magnus was all prepared to sent out a team into Swanhill to find us. Everything down to seconds we were spending in Swanhill was planned.

Though, I suspected something else and so did Wayne.

"It's going to be fine, Clara." He grabbed my hand, holding it tight. "And you're with me. Don't be scared."

I scoffed, "I'm not scared."

"You are. I can tell." He looked into my eyes and replied. "It's just a few days and we will be back in no time. Trust me." He leaned in and placed a warm kiss on the side of my cheek.

The vehicle began moving quicker, in a higher speed, sprinting out of the town and leaving it behind as we got on the highway.

I glanced at the greenery flashing by us in broad daylight before my head turned back around at Wayne, "We have plenty of time to kill..." I trailed off, lowering my hand over to his lap. My smile grew wide and mischief appeared on my face.

He drummed his fingers over my hand, "What do you suggest?"

I placed my hand over his face, turning it to mine. My thumb ran across his cheek and I moved myself closer to him, "Something to keep ourselves warm," I stopped for a moment, gathering my thoughts. "And now that I'm in control of myself, you promised me something." I reminded him.

"Mhm, I remember that promise."

"I need you to fulfill it."

I moved my hand to my skirt, raising it up and exposing my legs to him. His eyes flickered down to my legs before he grabbed them and dragged his hand over my behind, clenching hard.

"Let me..." His hand moved upwards and fingers tangled with the loop of my underwear. "...fulfill it."

The expression over his face changed as I lowered my mouth to his in a deep, mesmerising kiss. Our tongues tangled and our pulses quickened. My knees became weak and his nails dug into my skin as I bit down on his lower lip, dragging as I broke the kiss.

I leaned back on the seat before splaying my legs. The scent of my heat drifted into the air as I rocked my hips against his hand as it moved to my sex. He pressed his fingers at my clit, rubbing it through the underwear and I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

"You can hardly wait, can you?" His grin became wide.

He pulled me over his lap, forcing me between his legs while I shot my legs up in the air and rested them over to the seats in front.

"I can't." I raced my fingers through his chest and whispered. "It's been a stressful week."

We hadn't done much in the bed—barely anything since I became in control of my self. Instead, our time was spent searching about the Goldridge Pack and putting a plan into motion. We strategized hard over the week and prepared for the weekend.

The weekend was here now.

"Let me free you then." He grabbed my skirt and dragged it as high as it could go before his other hand roamed into my underwear and his fingers brushed against my clit.

I moved my hips back and felt his cock pressed against my ass, thick and strained, waiting patiently to tear through me after being teased for so long.

I raked my fingernails down his chest and gasped as he slipped a finger into me without a warning. I moaned and forced my hips forward to take in his finger deeper. He added another one into my dripping hole, filling it up before curling them inside me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, "Oh...yes."

I curled my hand around his wrist while feeling his fingers pull in and out of me. Pleasure coursed through me, over every inch of my body. His palm rubbed against my clit, forming a different sensation that became unbearable to control.

"Wayne." My heart ran hard.

"Yes, kitten?" He placed a hand around my throat, wrapping his fingers like a necklace tightened in place. I pushed myself back and his mouth lowered to my neck where he quickly placed a kiss. "Is this what you wanted from me?" He asked as my pussy clasped around his fingers.

He drew them out and roughly slammed them back in. I jumped in pleasure as they curled once more, hitting my sweet spot. His warm breath raced down my neck as he waited for my answer.

"Just you," I whispered. "Only you."

Every inch of my body begged for more, of him to fill me up and fuck me. I wanted to clamp around his cock, milk his orgasm, leave him dry but instead I found myself finishing to his fingers in seconds. My insides crashed and tightened before my juices flooded out, soaking his fingers and my underwear.

As the pleasure subsided, I stated, "I need to go back home. Now!"

#

Read 20+ chapters ahead on Inkitt or Patreon:

Inkitt: www.inkitt.com/miakerr

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr