Chapter 69

Chapter 69

At exact six in the evening, my phone rang and I picked up the call immediately. It wasn't Wayne but a random number. Whatever the caller had said, it perked my senses and made my blood boil. She was here. My mother was here, showing her face in this territory after poisoning me.

"Get up. We are going on a ride." I knocked Magnus of his seat where he had fallen asleep.

He shook himself up and followed me out of the office before we headed downstairs and outside the house. A cold chill ran down my spine, forcing the hair over my skin to rise. I burned from within. The raw anger surfaced, taking control.

I didn't truly expect my mother to appear here after what she had done but she proved me wrong.

Slipping into the car, I twisted the key and ignited the engine. It roared as I sped out of the driveway and onto the main roads that were leading up to the hills, the hills was where my mother was found.

The caller was one of Wayne's men at patrol, he called me when he couldn't reach him and told me there was a rogue in the territory. A female, late forties and there was a man with him, my Uncle.

"Slow down." Magnus advised as I swerved through the lanes, speeding and trying to reach there quicker before I gave her a minute of peace.

I wanted to destroy my own mother. There was great hatred I held within my self for her and I couldn't bear it anymore. It was eating me up alive, especially ever since she shoved that poison down my throat and didn't even hesitate.

Just like that I wasn't going hesitate killing her. She showed no sympathy, no pity when she asked her brother to hold me before poisoning me. I had done nothing to her, I had ruined nothing for her. She lived as a rogue due to her mistakes. She was banished from the pack for creating and poisoning werewolves. For years, she had been digging her grave and now it was deep enough to slip her inside and bury her.

"Don't get too close. We don't know how many men she's with." Magnus spoke once more as we drove nearer to the hills.

I slowed down a little, gaining control of the wheel and holding myself together for the moment.

"The warrior at the border said she's only here with my Uncle," I quickly said while turning my head around and searching for the location that had been sent to me. "I gave them strict orders to not touch her until I was there. They are keeping their distance."

"Where is she?" He asked, glancing outside the window and into the dark night.

"There is a hall on the hills where sometimes weddings and parties are hosted. She's there and she has called a few people—probably her people from the pack—the other omega's." I explained to him while driving up hill. It grew chilly up here. "I don't know how many of them are going to be there." It was true, I had no clue.

We rounded to a number, it was fifty, fifty omega's that still were devoted to my mother and her schemes but there could be more, a lot and we weren't sure how to control them.

Wayne was a hundred miles away from here, in another town, meeting with another Alpha. His people only listened to his orders. It was going to be hard to give any orders to the wolves.

The sky turned darker and the moon remained low, still rising from the surface. Heavy clouds scattered above us. I parked the car near to the familiar hall, keeping a great distance from it since I could see other cars surrounding.

I turned off the headlights of the car and twisted around, grabbing my bag. Inside there were two blood bags filled with blood, it was exactly what I needed right now.