Hajime x Chitoge Short Love Story 3 A painful Ending

Hajime's POV

Months have passed and wala naman kaming nagiging problemang dalawa. We kept ourselves happy, we pray together, eat and sleep together.

Pinakilala na din niya ako sa mga parents niya and hey, they liked me. They wanted me to go there more often to speak with them.

And sometimes she stays over at my place pag walang gaanong ginagawa, siyempre nagtetext ako kila tito at tita if kasama ko siya sa bahay.

Not gonna lie, we did things kids younger than us couldn't do. Yeah THAT. Many times. We did THAT almost everyday.

We are happy together. Yazawa congratulated us. Coach Tatang, yeah, pinangaralan niya kaming dalawa ni Chitoge-chan about being responsible adults, after all we are just 19s.

Then she became sweeter, she looks chubbier, she likes to sleep more these days and naging choosey na din siya sa pagkain.

Then my sister confronted me one day saying that I might got Chitoge-chan impregnated. Well if I did, that it is what it is. I'm ready to stop studying and find job. Come on, I'm a man. She raised me like that. I worked for my own shit.

At ayun nga, buntis nga si Chitoge. I was happy, but her parents disowned her. For what? For having a baby? We are 19 now. We can already have that.

A couple of weeks passed and I landed a job as a production operator in Kanagawa. I couldn't bid my farewells to my teammates. And I am not gonna lie, namimiss ko sila.

I got Chitoge-chan to come with me. Thanks to my sister, she gave me a lot of money for me to start my new life here. Yup I bought us a house using that money, started my job, and hired some old lady to take care of my wife and unborn kid.

We later known that the baby will be a baby boy, so she was so adamant that she'll name him.

Chitoge: Hng! Gusto kong name niya is Hanamichi. Wala nang iba. Hng!

Ako: Ok, ok. Hanamichi, ganda ng name. Heheh. I love you both.

Chitoge: Hng! Ang taba taba ko na nga eh.

Ako: Pakialam ko? Eh love nga kita eh. Lika nga.

And there I hugged her. Through the hardships, I began to love my wife more. Despite of her having a baby in her belly, hindi siya nagfefail na asikasuhin ako. Kumustahin ako and lambingin ako. And on that day, I promised to raise them well. To love them well.

If my son will be interested, I could teach him how to play. Sana lang talaga sakin siya magmana sa height and I'd like my son to have his mother's tenacity and dedication into one thing.

I am really getting excited to see him. I'd like to cuddle my family every night. Lalo na si Chitoge, gusto kong gumawa ng bagay na magpapasaya sakanya, dahil pinasaya niya ang buhay ko.

So I decided to take my annual leave for 5 days.

So I set up the garage, candle lit dinner ang plano ko, so I bought a lot of flowers and sprinkled them on the floor to form a heart shape. I bought us healthy food. Nagtataka pa siya kung bakit madami akong pinamili that day. Pero sinabi ko lang na para lang to sa mga susunod na araw. Ang hindi niya alam ay may hinahanda ako para sakanya. Hindi naman na siya nagtanong at umakyat nalang siya sa taas. After ko siyang alalayan papunta sa room namin ay bumalik na ko sa kusina at pinagpatuloy ang pagluluto. Medium rare beef stake, salad. And Milk. Ganyan lang kasimple and don't forget the rice. She loves rice.

After I set that up, I looked at the clock and it's already 7:00pm. So I fetched her to our room and guided her to the garage, when she saw my surprised, she burst out crying because she was so happy and felt very loved.

So we ate that night, as usual, asaran, kwentuhan at lambingan habang kumakain. Nakikita kong sobrang saya niya nang mga gabing iyon. Nakalahati man ang salary ko just for that night, ay ok lang para sakin. My wife's happiness is priceless, and worth the expenses.

Siyempre hindi ko sinabi kung magkano yung nagastos ko, dahil magagalit lang to sakin.

Then 9 months passed and she is in labour room, calling my name. I tried to get in there pero hindi daw ako pwede dun sa loob. It tears me apart to here her crying in pain, calling my name while I am sitting outside can't do anything. After an hour, pinapasok na ko sa loob at kailangan daw ng presence ko dun for morale support para sa asawa ko.

I was so scared for her. And for the baby. But I'm also excited to see him. She gripped my hands so tight that my hands became white. She was screaming in scruciating pain. Siguro ay tumagal ang session for 3 hours and the baby was born big. Then I looked at her, she was smiling at me, she tried to reach me so I leaned down and kissed her.

And at that time, parang gumuho ang mundo ko. Dahil bigla siyang nagseizure.

Doctor: Quick! Her pulse is fading!

So I stepped back and let them handle this. Minutes have passed and it feels like it is happening in slow motion, her eyes flattered open and looked at me and showed me her last smile before she fades away. She died giving birth to our son. I couldn't cry. I was too shock, and all our memories flashed back in my head. After that episode, I felt a whole in my chest. And I cried my hearts out touching her face kissing her. The doctor and the nurses are trying to drag me away from her. And I didn't let them. It was so painful. It hurts a lot. My Chitoge is gone! The love of my life is gone.

I couldn't get over her, but I got a baby to take care of. So I didn't have time to properly grieve. On her funeral, my father figure showed up and offer his family's condolences. They wanted us to live with them. But I can't live this house. This house belongs to my family, it belongs to me, to my wife and to my son. I made Tatang promised me to teach my little one to play ball when the time comes and he agreed.