Leadership

Once the 20 day deadline was over, about 228 teenagers were there, with only a few not coming for different reasons. For the people that did arrive, a lot of them got there in under or about 10 days, with a slightly less amount using more time than that. Everyone figured that since this was a special event, they would express themselves, whether in personality, music, style, etc. Therefore, there was so much diversity, some people dressing with their ethnicity's culture, people dressing in various styles such as scene, goth, preppy, colorful, any style that you could imagine. Of course, there were people with just regular outfits as well but nobody made fun of each other, for now.

With 228 teenagers, they all had to hand in their IDs and contracts, which meant, really, really long lines. Luckily though, everyone did this pretty quick, as it was just a contract and and ID, and all that was needed that took a small amount of time was inspecting the ID to see if it was fake or real. Some were real, but anybody who had a fake one, and that's very few, would have to plead their innocence in the small cells, but for now, nobody was going there.

Until, a boy named Joseph pulled a fake ID, whoever made it was clearly intelligent, as it looked close to real besides a realization that the age was set to older than they knew Joseph was. Joseph was a boy with a ski mask on and fully black clothing, clearly, he either wanted to or was some kind of criminal. The age was set to 19, but the ID man knew all of their ages ranged from 12-18. Joseph would be put into the small cells for questioning.

Once the ID sessions were done, there were only 11 people who had tried to get in with fake IDs and ended up in little cells. Everyone who used their real IDs or possibly got away with fake ones got to the intermission zone, and it was a huge city with all kinds of shops, restaurants, parks, etc. It looked and felt like a real city, but before they could enter through the grand entrance, they were stopped by 2 men, one had fully white clothes and a white paper bag on, with the other one having fully black clothes and a black paper bag on. The black paper bag man began to spoke. "Hello Disgraces! We will give 20 dollars to each of you for you guys to be able to spend in the city, you guys can work for more money or win rounds of games and earn cash prizes!" He'd then lay out a table full of cash while lots of security guards came through to make sure nobody took over $20, and once everyone had gotten their 20 dollars, they all were lead to a big theater like room, having the exact amount of seats as there were people. A huge screen turning on with a slideshow of everything you needed to know about this event. From the difficulty levels of games to the job positions and cash prizes. Some people listened carefully, some people were zoned out, some people were distracted whether on purpose or on accident. Everyone who didn't listen and remember everything would regret it sooner or later.

Now, everyone was released into the city, getting to explore and start jobs, conversations, friendships and maybe even romances. There were some people who just wanted to be alone or wanted to be in big groups of people, but whatever the case was it didn't matter, because the first game is when people are going to learn.