Cassiel Chanel

This guy walks up to me and I can feel his aura in a way that's uncomfortable. Especially with his extreme usage of dark clothing and the fact I can't see his face because of his full face mask. I can't even see any of his skin and that just makes me weirded out, it's as if he's trying to kidnap me without getting noticed or something but then again it's probably just a style since after all, this contest has no rules and he wouldn't even need all this clothing to not face consequences. I decide now to just brush it off and let him talk to me.

"Hey, let's be allies." He said to me. I'm shocked at the fact he was so straightforward about what he wanted from me, but I guess I'll be his ally, after all, it's good to be teamed up with someone who doesn't hesitate to do what's needed. Though he still seems to have this uncomfortable aura yet I still need to believe that this man is just a peasant begging for my help. "Sure." I replied as straightforward as he was, and I could tell he appreciated that as well. Oh well then, I guess I have a new ally, and with him having multiple episodes on him already I can tell I will strive to popularity and possibly even victory with him on my side. Not even possibly, I know it for certain.