Evelyn Brown pt. 2

That stupid bitch Cristina, she's done this with all the guys me and Alan have liked, she starts talking to them and then gets them to like her. In school it wasn't that huge because there are plenty of guys and the crushes are secret but NOW WHEN I COULD POSSIBLY BE ON MY DEATH BED?! This is where I actually and FORREAL draw the line now because now I need to get this girl away from my man or at least ask her why she keep doin' this. Like girl what is your problem?

Off topic, Alan told me about his crush on Cassiel and now he said that I just HAVE to help him with telling Cassiel how he feels, so after the next game I'll go ahead and tell him Alan likes him. I just hope he doesn't catch me as I'm doing this episode entry right now, because then that would ruin the surprise.

Oh yeah I forgot! There was this guy, he looked like one of those wannabe gangster boys I used to see at school, he was short and had deep blue eyes and his eyes were handsome, but he had that Nike tech kind of style on with the ski mask and the black beanie combo, but what he said to me was even more shocking! He really said; "What's good my nigga" ... I was literally so ready to beat the FUCK out of him when he said that stupid ass shit. I'm fine with other races saying that word but white people??? Oh hell no. He also literally just like skedaddled away while deviously giggling like girl? Who the fuck do you think you are? Okay I'm done ranting on about this now cya in a different episode entry.