Funny Times

As the announcements went on, me as the spokesperson, I now announce that there will be an additional winner for this game, instead of 5 it's 6, and that there will be grand prizes for the winners at the end, but the less people that die, the longer the game will go.

Now, I thought everyone would be more excited that they had a better chance of winning and getting a grand prize. No though, instead, they stand around and start thinking to themselves, with the desperate now starting to engage in violent activity in order to kill people so they won't have to be in the game for really long. This must've been Zachary's whole intention. He knows how pathetic and disgraceful these teens are. Pure degenerates, fighting each other for that small drop of reassurance. Even if the game changes for the slightly better, this was also a game round of its own, just without being told. This is what they both wanted, they wanted the teens to start murdering each other for more fame and for better entertainment. Once the next game is decided, I predict at least 10 people will have died.

No wait. Something inside of me wants me to stop this though, so I will stop it. I then proceed to turn the speakers back on and yell. "DON'T KILL OR YOU'LL BE PRIME TARGET IN OUR NEXT GAME." They all immediately got back to their normal attitudes and stopped trying to kill each other once they heard that they were only risking their lives for ending other people's lives. I probably would've been shot in the head for ruining the plan by now but I haven't so I suppose the viewers just found it comedic or some bullshit like that and gave the show more popularity.

Anyway, to cutely let the viewers in on the next game it will be a Kill the Juggernaut game, and we'll be spinning a wheel on all the contestants to see who will be Juggernaut. Gotta hope it's not any of the fan favorites!