Jolene Smothermon

I shouldn't have done what I did, I always just thought I could be rude because I was rich and nobody tried to do anything to me if I was, but that beating probably made me ugly and disgusting! I was bruised, cut, scratched, and bleeding! Modeling Agencies would never accept me if they saw my current condition, I could never be as popular and well known for my beauty as those supermodels! Luckily, and hopefully, nobody but the dark web watched these games. I recently remembered that there were no rules to what could happen, meaning no consequences for beating someone to a pulp like this, I learned it the hard way. Now I had to be careful to who I was rude to, unless I found someone that could protect me. That reminds me, the guy that saved me, and the guy that hurt me, he went through the vent and escaped once he heard the heavy footsteps of the guy that saved me. Yes! I could have my very own bodyguard now just like I did outside of this twisted event! One that would protect me no matter what!

Once I was treated of my injuries, I looked in the mirror and I was a mess, I still had faint bruises.. bandaids... STITCHES!!! I was an ugly ogre! Like the man who beat me up! I mean, the man who beat me up was well fit, tall, and had silky black hair but he disrespected me! Stupid man baby! Anyway, I had no time to waste, I ran to the guy that saved me once I saw him, I yelled out to him.

"Hey!!! You!!" Once he heard me yelling to him, he turned around, raised his eyebrow and replied with a confused tone. I don't think he recognized me, after all, I was now past injuries and when he saw and saved me I was bleeding my vessels out. "What? Who are you?" I'd get up to him, and he was well.. tall. "My name is Jolene, I'm the girl you saved remember?" He clearly remembered, like instantly, because he took off his cool shades and just looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh yeah! I do! Is there something else you need?" He seemed genuinely friendly, something I wanted in a bodyguard, someone friendly to ME. "Yes, can you be my bodyguard? I'll pay you!" I made sure to make my tone very sincere and cheerful as well, and he believed in it. "Oh alright, but you don't need to pay me, I don't need to be paid to be a superhero!" He looked prideful when he said this, but I didn't understand if he was joking or not, so I just chuckled. "Alright then! You're my superhero!" I said this half seriously half not, whatever. I'm just glad I made a new friend and bodyguard now.