Rosalina Aguilar

I got put here after I used one of my fake IDs instead of my real one, I only realized until after he started inspecting it though, I knew I would have to deal with the stupid bitch ass embarrassment of getting taken away by those huge security guards, but I also didn't want the embarrassment of having to stop him and find my actual real ID. I decided to be embarrassed by being taken away than by having to stop him, I'd rather never be seen than get made fun of.

Anyways, I'm in this weird prison place now, and by the end of the ID session, we were all told that the ID men would come back after inspecting our real IDs for questioning. This was so stupid, I hated it.

Then when I was just trying to deal with the stress and planning on how to explain my situation without making it heavily embarrassing, this short guy with a ski mask and that Nike Tech kind of outfit came up to me, he was shorter than me when I'm only 5 foot 5, and he looked younger too, and before this event, I would have a lot of 6th grade kids that looked like him coming up to me and asking me for my number. Of course I never gave it to them because they were young and pretty ugly, but I couldn't see his face, so I didn't know if he was ugly but he looked young with how short he was and that was enough for a rejection. He didn't ask for my number or my love though, instead he just asked a basic question. "Hey, do you know why we're here?" I immediately looked at him after he said that, at least it was a good question, and an embarrassing one to answer at that. I still responded though. "We all got caught with fake IDs, that's why." He immediately looked shocked, I could relate to him too. "Oh.. I thought I gave my real ID though." I chuckled internally at that, because I thought I did too, so we exchanged names and became friends until questioning came around.