Grace Cork

I've finally arrived to the games, and no, I'm not gonna be some sort of badass 17 yr old girl that was in a military camp for 10 years, I'm actually just some grape farmer girl that really, really likes reading. The only reason why I didn't come to the games earlier is because I requested more time in order to get some... things done.

Though, I'll introduce some more aspects of myself to you in order for you to get to know me more. As a grape farmer book loving girl, I bet you imagined me with light blonde hair and light green eyes, and you're absolutely correct for thinking that because that's literally how I look, and yes, I also wear blue denim overalls. Very stereotypical I know but ohhh welll....

I came to replace Aksel Hansen since he left after the contract sort of expired I guess? Yeah, I'm not a very big fan of replacing him because I KNOW I'm gonna die during this. I might as well finish some of the books that I brought and maybe even some books I could get from here if I actually live long enough though.

The announcement for the seventh game is gonna come after this but I was obligated to make a chapter since my arrival and that's why I'm here on the 100th chapter. Sorry I disappointed you but to get it done quick this is goodbye!