Jackson Pelvis & Narrator

Finally my entry got accepted oh my fucking god. Anyway, the first thing I will talk about because I'm a sigma alpha male is the fact that I've seen so many hot mommies in this event. Like holy shit their asses and their waists and their hot ass faces like oh my god I'm resisting the urge to not just start flirting with them.

The other day though, I saw a black girl with a GYATTT so I came up and tried to flirt with her but instead she slapped my face so hard I swear there was probably a red hand mark and then she had the audacity to call ME a BITCH! No way this WHORE was calling me a BITCH. I never understand women to be honest, I think I'm enough of a based sigma for women to come and flirt with me right? Besides, all the guys in those harem anime's get flirted with and they look exactly like me yet I pull no bitches! It's like this world is against me or something! Then another time I saw a big booty Latina so I tried to hit her up and she just said "Ew no bitch".. Who is does this bitch think she's talking to, because she knows the only reason why I'm not laughing out of anger right now is because she's a hot mommy! Gr women piss me off sometimes!

NARRATOR COMMENT

This shit actually pissed me the fuck off, never give this retard Jackson an episode again. Don't even try and ask why either, just look at this ugly ass nerdy ass fucking bitch and you'll see why nobody likes him. Especially with how he acts too. Anyway, Toodles.