Jeremiah Cruz

Okay so... Blake Hawkins going missing has become a big topic yeah? Well since it is, I'm gonna talk about and you can't do shit about it.

First, if their dumbasses actually manage to catch Blake, (which is probably not gonna happen cause they're idiots) then I want to win this game so that I can not raise my hand when it's time to vote for whether you want him to live or not like I did with Arch T. Summit.

Secondly, I wanna say that my friend, Micheal D. Leighton, literally dared me to talk shit about the staff of the Disgraceful Games while y'all were frustrated with this mission to get Blake back so if you're mad now take it out on Micheal not me cause I don't actually mean it, Micheal's the idiot here.

That's really all I have to say for now, I did plan all on what to say for this episode but now that I'm on camera it's just like everything has been forgotten in a poof. Just give me time to remember real quick...

Oh yeah, I also planned to talk about the things that everyone in the previous episodes talked about. Currently, I have a crush on nobody besides my girlfriend back home, she's my bae fr. For friends though, I'm currently affiliated with Micheal, but he's probably gonna hate the shit out of me once they release this episode for Zachary and like everyone to see. Whoops!!

Okay, now is where I forreal say goodbye, so goodbye.