Lily Blackwell

I'm only in an episode right now because I put an entry so I could talk about something. Why does the white paper bag man keep staring at me? He keeps looking me up and down and sometimes he just stares into my soul with his soulless black eyes... Not even the light reflects a small bit of brown on his eyes no.. it's just pitch dark like the black paper bagged man. That would probably make it safe to assume that they're twins but that isn't the point right now. The point is that this white paper bag guy keeps staring at me every chance he gets.. That's also why when one of my friends asked if I wanted to skip the Juggernaut game I said no because that man always stares at me, he would know if I was gone.

Anyway, since I still have a shit load of episode time left, I would suppose I talk about something. Oh yeah, a little bit with what I was talking about before, I kind of like how that white paper bag guy stares at me, I mean he has just the right amount of muscle, he's well dressed and something about his eyes just makes me kind of flattered that he's giving all this attention to me.. Who wouldn't though? I'm a melanin queen with a good style and good looks. I know I'm good looking too because of how many people complimented me before. I hope that white paper bag guy isn't too old either because I'm only 18 turning 19 and I have enough self respect to make sure someone that likes me isn't like a 40 year old, especially since they said in the opening slideshow that this is the 7th disgraceful games they've done, since how they do these games is where most games have taken about over 8 months until there are only 5 left. Now they added up the winner amount by 1 and they estimate the time for this Disgraceful Games Show will be shorter due to it only being 200+ teenagers instead of their usual 300+ teenagers and the fact there's more chaos and killing. I still wonder though, what if I talked to that white paper bag man, what will he say to me? Is he gonna hate me or is he gonna be lusting over me. Actually, who wouldn't lust over me, I should just be as confident as I would be on a runway and go talk to him.