Peyton Rose pt. 2

Corey Delgades. Corey Delgades. I am praying on your downfall, even if I die before you, I'll make sure that even in the afterlife you die. You stopped me from serving justice to serve your own form of fucking justice, and ever since I saw that Aren Spearman kill Porsha Petrov, I know who to make allies with to have this happen. Corey, I'm coming for you and you know it.

Nobody wants to hear me talking about how much I hate Corey, so let's talk about how many hot fucking girls there are, so many with pretty faces and built like snowmen, big melons on top and big melons on the bottom with a small waist. Some just have pretty faces and some just have a nice body but that's all there needs to be for me to start creaming my pants in sexual desire. I know that sounds weird but I honestly don't give a fuck, I'll be weird as long as I want I don't care what the fuck others think. Especially since when my parents found out about my pyromania they fucking hated me, I don't give a fuck again though. Actually right now, I feel like starting a fire and shit. Since there's no rules, I won't have any consequences, just as long as I survive and someone doesn't also realize there's no rules and trap me in there...