Keith Ramos

I'm super bored right now. Oh shit my episode! Okay uhhhh, what am I gonna talk about? I guess I'll just use the same format as other contestants because I don't know.

Currently, I'm friends with a guy named Juno Miles, and another guy named Victor Cockwell. Ever since I met those two in Elementary, we've done literally everything together. Go on road trips, hang out after school, go to same schools, etc. Since we saw this envelope in our mailboxes when we were having the most boring days of our lives too, we decided that we'd go to this event. Good old days. When I thought nothing could happen to us.

Now I feel bad, terribly bad though. I don't want to die, I don't want Juno to die, I don't want Victor to die. I don't want any of us to die! I wish I could rewind time back to when we had just found these envelopes so that I could actually investigate what we would have to go through and throw them away. Why couldn't I just be more careful? I thought this was going to be some sort of island resort trip where we would have the best time of our lives. Now though, we have a really rare chance of living, with our lives about to be cut short any second, especially since there's no rules, anybody could do anything to us and I hate that fact.

Victor's a really smart guy, and he said we shouldn't do the episode entries at all because we could get targeted or killed, but of course, I didn't listen. I want to share this dreaded thought out to all the viewers out there before I die. I just want to make sure that at least someone who knows our families will be able to show or tell them about this episode, so that they know we didn't just die without a single word back to them. I apologize mom and dad, I apologize my entire family. I don't want to worry you, so just know, if I die, I tried to get back. Goodbye now.