Tia Gilbert

Don't mind my last name y'all, it's a lil embarrassing I know. Not what I'm here to talk abt tho so let's just ignore it, thanks.

I don't have a crush on anybody, but I do have a few of my pretty girlies (they don't know we're besties) that I really love to look at. One of them is Zuri, she's such a queen and she deserves all the attention she's getting cause she's FINEEE. Also wanna talk about my queen Rosalina fr, too bad she died in the Red light Green light game though, awe.

I really try to keep my mood and head up, but this game is such a tragic thing belittled down into something that's supposed to be short and fun. I can already see that girl Amber at the bench in the episode entry place rocking back and forth while sitting down on the bench, curled up in a ball and I feel so guilty just lookin at her, let alone talking about her. Imagine having to think about inevitable death. Poor girl. I'll try my best to survive, and if it's over, I'll give her a chance at the victory and I'll watch her as a ghost just because I would rather see her live and get help about her PTSD rather than actually have to watch her suffer her inevitable death. That's also going for some of my other queens Lily and Zuri. I personally don't like Lily just cause of her style and all, but she's still a beautiful queen and I hope that her going missing means she escaped and not something else that would be terrible. Just gotta pray for my girlie.

Also, the reason why I'm talking about Amber rn is because she's the only friend I've made in Disgraceful Games, so I would feel extremely guilty not sacrificing myself for her or winning with her. She's so shaken up by everything she's seen, helping her through this is the most I can do at this point. Damn, if only I was Aksel Hansen, that bitch got out the lucky way, though, still, it would be insufferable for me if I had to go back to my regular life except with dead parents and having been cheated on while away.

Anyway, byeeee