Arch T. Summit pt. 2

As I watch Peyton Rose, Cassiel Chanel, Aksel Hansen, Pavel Morozov, Aren Spearman, Corey Delgades, Joel Jameson Quincy, Jeremy Wagner, Micheal D. Leighton and Jeremiah Cruz sit down in the audience, the light turned on revealing me. They had to have conversations with me and ask me questions to decide whether I truly live or truly die. I was tied to a chair in the middle of an empty black room with a huge glass window separating me from that fully black audience room with 10 wooden chairs. I wish I wasn't tied to this metal chair right now.

The first person to ask me a question was Corey Delgades. "Hi, how are you doing?" He said. I replied almost immediately. "Great, thanks and you?" I said as I looked at Corey. "Oh I'm doing good thank you." Corey said warmly as Cassiel started to talk to me. "You look tired, are you sure you're alright?" As Cassiel said something unexpectedly nice, I replied back immediately because of Zachary's instructions. "Yes, I'm sure, thanks for checking in." I would gently smile as Cassiel held a thumbs up and then Peyton talked to me. "Who do you think is the hottest girl in the contest so far?" Peyton smirked as Cassiel, Aksel, Micheal and Jeremiah chuckled. "Personally, I think the hottest girl in the contest is Zuri Smith or Reiko Kondo." They all nodded in agreement and looked at eachother before Pavel added on with his rough Russian accent and his broken English. "But, if you needed to choose, who you picking?" I'd smirk confidently. "Reiko Kondo, no doubt about it." Some nodded in agreement while a few others either didn't say anything about it or shook their heads. "Personally, I would pick Zuri Smith but we have our opinions." Aksel said, before quickly confirming. "I still love my girlfriend more though, I wonder what she's doing back home." I would grin, I had a really good joke I wanted to make but I decided to hold it in. "Why don't you ask the black paper bagged man to go check for you?" Aksel would nod. "Alright! Black Paper Bagged Dude! Can you check for me?!" Zachary would then look on his phone before grinning "I checked her social media, she has a private account that I hacked into and apparently she stated that she lost her virginity to a black guy named Tyson White. I'd chuckle slightly while Aksel just sort of sighed in relief. "Okay tell her I'm breaking up with her, and thank god I never kissed her or even tried to have sex with her." Aksel would smirk confidently as everyone else in the room laughed. "Anyway though." Cassiel stated, before getting cut off by Zachary.

"That's enough guys! Now it's time to vote on if you want Arch to live or not, right now, raise your hand if you want him to live!" Pavel, Aren, Aksel, Cassiel and Peyton raised their hands, and eventually after, Corey would raise his hand and sigh. Thank god I live. "Alright, get back to the intermission city guys while we deal with Arch." Zachary said as he untied me and then brought me out of the room and then onto a dock where a boat was. "Goodbye Arch, I'll miss you." Zachary said, laughing before pushing me on the boat and I'd quickly sit down.

My last message to you all, is goodbye, and I knew this would happen. Dad, I didn't necessarily win like you would want me to, but at least I lived to tell some sort of an experience. Goodbye viewers!!