Preparation Seventh Game

Now I have been woken up from my slumber due to the fact that I have to announce ANOTHER game. Great. I wish they just kept on with the contestant entries, but hey, it's not like I have a choice in the matter.

As I get up from my bed, scratching my balls and yawning, I immediately get to getting dressed and putting on my usual black tuxedo before stretching and walking out to the announcements room to do my job. The job in which I dread.

As I sit in my usual comfy chair, I proceed to turn on the microphone and start speaking. "Hello you fucking dumbass pieces of SHIT! Right now you have about a whole day to get ready for the SEVENTH GAME!!! Isn't that fun? Giving you a day of preparation for the game that might end you for good! Enjoy!" I'd make sure to laugh manically as well so that the contestants will start to get nervous for a hot minute before I turn off the mic and then relax in the chair.

The truth is, I don't really like manically laughing for a minute or two straight, but I'm obligated to do it in order to make the intensity of the anxiousness coming from the contestants high, which THAT is the part I truly enjoy about doing announcements. If my laugh is longer though it's genuine.

NEWSPAPER NARRATOR INTRUSION

Now that I am here, I would like to give you small pieces of info that hasn't been talked about but that I want to bring to the spotlight.

Pavel Morozov and Yuna Campbell could possibly have gone into a romantic relationship?! It is not confirmed by either yet, but through their chapters and friends' of theirs' chapters, it's heavily hinted!

2 New Contestants that didn't come during the beginning of this year's event are now coming to the Disgraceful Games to replace Aksel Hansen and Arch T. Summit's absence?!! I heard about the news from Zachary, and it was something I haven't seen since the 3rd game! (Yes, I worked for the Disgraceful Games ever since the beginning.)

Lily Blackwell is STILL missing to this part of the event! Which therefore, might result in a contestant that is offering to come now will be taking her place, but who knows! Maybe she'll come back! (Even though I know what happened to her, it's confidential and I won't tell you viewers.)

Anyway, that's all for now! Cya!