Friendly Reminders to Viewers

By the way, since you viewers are sooo curious and sooo worried, I'll reassure you some things.

Yes, Joel is dead since he literally got shot in the head. Peyton is NOT dead though because it was by Zachary's orders to keep him alive. In the next game, you'll have to guess where he is. All because Zachary thought Peyton was too hot to die too.

Since I'm the Newspaper Narrator (I like that name it sounds sick) I'll tell you the new news we have going on today. It's all the popular and eye catching stuff too.

Blake Hawkins has been reported dead after they found his dead body in the ocean. Cause of death was obviously due to the fact he had drowned and the cause of the drowning is unknown. He didn't have his Schizophrenia Medication with him though and his Schizophrenia is severe so that probably explains why. (I know you've already been told this but I need to fill space okay?)

Lily Blackwell has gone missing after surviving the sixth game. Yet this case hasn't caught much attention since the survivors that are still alive now are more focused on themselves rather than others.

Eve Caroll as a contestant has gotten a little more hate after the death of Joel Jameson Quincy. Most Eve Defenders say that what Joel did was stupid and he should've thought more logically rather than emotionally.

Finally, Aksel Hansen is going to get released from Disgraceful Games entirely tomorrow after his parents died and his aunt was handed custody of him, therefore making his contract invalid from now on due to him still being a minor and not being allowed to continue the games longer since Zachary does NOT want to get sued!

Yeah, that is all I have for today I hope the viewers appreciated this info.