Blake Hawkins

Okay, well, to start, I'll talk about the basic things every other contestant talks about in their episodes because it's a trend that I should go along with and THEN I'll talk about the stuff I want to talk about.

Okay, starting off with crushes, I have none. I hate crushing on people especially people that I know haven't interacted with or if I have interacted with them just don't like me in general. Which is why I force myself away from the topic and idea of romance. Speaking on friends though, I literally have none so far besides a small bit Eve Caroll but that's just because she's friendly and kind to literally every contestant, INCLUDING Peyton Rose (Don't know how you can be nice to that guy after he literally burned down two whole apartment buildings) but yeah, that's practically all the interactions I've had so far despite there already have been like 4 games. (3 if you don't count the really short game that ended in a bribery for Jackson Pelvis to die)

Now I will talk about what I actually have wanted to talk about since that topic is out of the way. I want to bring up how some people have started to go crazy looking for this "Joel" in order to kill him so the games can't start. Joel has so far done a pretty good job hiding though as it's already been an hour and about half of the people I've seen who had been looking for him since that announcement have already quit, so yeah, I just wanted to put that out there. Good Job Joel, and Goodbye Viewers.