Ava Marksman

They told me I'm the last entry before they announce for everyone to prepare for the sixth game, and since there's a huge decrease in contestants, there's a higher chance in my death, so I might as well make the most out of the moment where I have fame and I'm alive.

I'm a contestant from the United Kingdom, and no, I'm not White I'm Asian, it's just that I have a really white name but whatever. I'll just go to talking about what every contestant does because it's more interesting and fun.

I currently have a slight crush on Keith Ramos, he's just a cutie patootie and I love his messy black hair. I doubt that I'll even live to survive with him though so I guess I'll just go and try to date him while I'm alive. When talking about who I'm friends with though, it's just Eve Caroll, Evelyn Brown (Kind of) and Reiko Kondo. (Also Kind of) I don't have any other friends outside of them though, and I'm only slightly friends with Evelyn and Reiko is because of my hatred for Cristina De La Cruz. We only interact when it comes to that topic though.

That's literally all I have to say for now, I don't really want to risk anything speaking about my personal life or my true emotions and stuff like that, or any dark intentions I have. I guess I'll see you guys later when my dead corpse goes on camera or something.