Black Paper Bagged Man

These little idiotic teenagers. First we have a deadly uppercut and then an entire apartment set on fire! The amount of viewers we have are at an all time high and I can't thank these pathetic, degenerate, disgraceful teenagers enough! Our show might just get even more famous and filthy rich than it already is! I can't wait to be sleeping on piles of disgustingly valuable pieces of green paper! Yet, I feel like I have to do more, I have the extreme urge to get more and more viewers, popularity and money, I feel like making this show so big that people will sneak onto the dark web in order to watch our disgusting show! I know how to do it now.

I called in the team for a meeting, my brother, known as the white paper bag man on the dark web while I'm the black paper bag man, my servant, Juliette Dubois and some other staff that I refuse to name because they are sort of irrelevant to me. "Alright guys, this meeting was called because we need plans on how to make our show more captivating and exciting." I saw everyone start thinking whether it was in an npc way or a regular way, whatever way it was, they were thinking and that was good. One of them would then stop thinking and would outwardly share their opinion to me. "How about we make a game that focuses on one of the audience's favorites?" A random ID man would say. Then that hit me, it was as if I literally came up with this idea by myself. "Alright, Good plan, I thought of that, now, let's run a poll and see who the audience's favorite is, Juliette, run a poll on social media or something." Juliette nodded and immediately got to it, broadcasting her making this poll and posting it, and as people instantly responded, the numbers would rise.

It seemed that for some people they really liked that David Rodriguez, despite him not even having an episode where it's fully based on him and he's just a fucking side character. This is where we strike now with the second poll. "Juliette make the second poll now!" I demanded to my hard labor slave as she got right to it, now, the poll asked now which character they want to die the most. With everyone's favorite being David Rodriguez for some damn reason, everyone voted for Joseph being at high risk of death because of the little alien comment he made. I guess this will teach someone to be more careful about what they say, especially if it can be seen for generations to come.

Now since we've gotten our poll responses and have it locked, Joseph Swanson will be at high risk of death here, and since this will be a single death game, we decided to choose what game we wanted to play by spinning a wheel on the internet and we got capture the flag. Perfect game, now we can have Joseph as a captain fighting another captain for his life. He's going to severely regret messing with a fan favorite.
In a classic old game of Capture The Flag.